'TFP ORIGINALS' 2016 - offline £100 Money League

Glad to come aboard, looking forward too it (unfortunately life got in the way the last couple of years)

2 Likes

Welcome Chris, you won’t regret it. Look forward to meeting you at the draft.

1 Like

Checked my dates and not working 3rd September, but as originally said still have quite a bit on. That said, if Alan or Chris can’t make it then I’d happily step in.

1 Like

Hi Noel Al Z has passed on the place and Chris is happy to take the last spot

2 Likes

With Drew withdrawing you might still be in!

Al Z has not contacted me to say that and I didn’t know Drew was 100% out yet - in fact was going to ask Chris if he would mind being a back up solo (when I thought you was happy as a duo to cover me) to give Drew as late as possible to see if he could attend as I know he wants to but it’s all about if he can as he could be at sea or unable to take shore leave. So If you guys was still a double act but equally willing to go solo it would of been an ace up my sleeve and allow me to give another founding Original the freedom to try and work some magic right up until the day itself to be able to attend as l would’ve told Drew he’s fine to play it by ear right up until the draft day as if he could make it the Feelers would split and go solo to keep the magic 16 teams needed thus if he couldn’t make it I’d refund him his entry fee and have Chris go solo on the day itself and pay after. However if he could make it brilliant and you guys would still be a duo. Alas that idea is kaput it seems, however I’m hoping Drew can make it and don’t need him to commit either way right now and will build a reserve list as I get my official Year 3 rules posted up and people start appearing on social media, forums and the like looking for money leagues to get involved with.

Drew emailed the league earlier to withdraw as he’s in Moscow on draft day. AL Z is in seans league so he definitely ruled himself out for this year.

“Noel and the TFP Gang,
I have been advised by my employer, I will not be available to attend the TFP Originals draft this year. Therefore it is with sincere regret that I feel I must resign my position as manager of The Shitehawks. Being a live draft, I believe it is important that all managers should be in attendance. I have been requested to attend a series of meetings in Moscow that week and will be devoting my time to said meetings.
I will endeavour to stay in touch via the blog and hope to be able to rejoin the league at some stage.
Respectfully,
Drew”

Noel,

No problem with giving Drew until the very last minute until pulling out. I’m going to come down regardless and I’m fine with that. If there’s a vacant spot I’ll take it, if Drew makes it, that’s cool too.

CJ

Yeah we can play as a two still if that helps if drew can make it and if he can’t we can have one each

You finally agree on something easily when you split up!

We’re getting back together, well maybe if Drew can make it.

1 Like

Do we still need a player Noel?

Possibly - because I can’t take 3rd hand passes and AZ hasn’t informed me what he wants to do officially yet - so depending on him / his decision we may have a space yet but I’m not unduly worried as I know someone will snap it up nearer the time - either from here or NFLUK.

Fair enough Noel I get that. We are all on discord now, which is what we are using for chat.

What is discord - like Watts App but different?

Yeah, a bit like whats app but 2 advantages. First (and most important) is its more inclusive so we can invite more people in. Second is can have multiple channels so a bit like a mini version of the forum but with more activity.

1 Like

When did everyone switch from watts App to discord?
How is it more inclusive - surely either are all based on who you invite to whatever groups aren’t they?
Any way think I downloaded right thing to my phone - said it was for gamer chat… not sure how it all runs yet guess I need to search the TFP groups out or something and ask to join them.

Hey all without even advertising the vacant spot for this year it has been claimed via someone who showed interest last year on FISO but the date didn’t suit. This years date is okay so they have stuck their hand up for the spot if available - so please welcome Alan Loveridge (username Asdral225) to the TFP Originals league. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great news Noel

Nice one @bluelionman - and welcome, @Asdral225 - see you in Redhill in a month !!