'TFP ORIGINALS' 2016 - offline £100 Money League

Not for me Noel - Redhill isn’t easy to get to, I’m just trying to plan for September.

Hi Noel. Still want to stay on waiting list but not for this year (think I’m actually working that weekend anyway). Have a lot on in September so couldn’t commit, and already in Sean’s league. Would still be interested from next year though so don’t completely remove me please.

No problem Mark what will happen is if it gets to you on the waiting list this year I’ll re-add you to the bottom of the list - if the 2 above you both accept the offer of a place (as your 3rd) and it doesn’t get to you this year then your stay where you are on the list and become 1st on the Originals waiting list for next year onwards. That’s how I work it to be fair to all and any new people that ask to get added know it moves and it’s same for everyone - whoever is top gets offered a spot when they come up and then they take it or decline but if they decline and wish to remain on the list for the future they get re-added to the bottom of the list and wait their turn to get to the top again. Same will happen to the two above you so if one declines but wishes to stay on the waiting list for the future then they along with you will go to bottom of list. But as the official list is only 4 long right now that’s no big deal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chris Jennings my co manager may take an extra team he expressed some interest

3 Likes

Okay update time regards the new replacement GM’s - alas Andy Smith can’t make it as he’s returning from a gig in Germany on the 3rd September and his flight does not get in to gone 5pm so alas cant make the live draft on 3rd September. However he is dead keen to get into this when a date and time fits his schedule so he has asked to be re-added to the waiting list, same as Mark has so they have both now gone back on to the bottom of this list.

Still waiting to hear from Chris Waterhouse but will now move down the list to offer spot to Alan.

Edit: Have now heard back from Chris Waterhouse and great news is I am happy to confirm he has accepted the invitation to take one of the vacant spots. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s good news Noel

1 Like

Great news Noel!

@Alan_Feelers - any update re Chris? Would be good to have the final spot filled by an existing TFP Original from my perspective.

Just realised 8 weeks from today is draft day - got me excited!

2 Likes

I think Alan Z has first refusal of the last place.

That is correct Alan Z is next on the waiting list and then it is Chris - but Chris is already part of the Originals league as a duo - or has that changed and the tandem has broken up (or wants to)? :hushed:

Hi Noel, We will happily draft as a duo is Al Z takes the last place but he also mentioned it would perhaps be nice to have his own.

1 Like

Does he feel like you’re holding him back @Alan_Feelers? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

With any two man managerial team we have different point of views. He’s not holding me back lol, He’s a packers fan like you. He has his ideas and I have mine and never the twain shall meet. So if the chance comes up then why not have one each but if not then we are both still happy to work as a duo

1 Like

Just curious what was the thought process of being a duo in the first instance then - entry fee to high so split the risk factor 50/50 or something? :hushed:

I think we joined quite late and we weren’t sure what to expect. So decided to split the fee. I guess if we hadn’t we might not know the person who took team 16

Very true… no idea now who was in actual fact team 16 first year (sign up wise) .:punch:

Looks like it may have been Shani.

NAME / NFLUK Username (if member) - amount paid (see key) (area coming from)

DREW JOHNSTONE / Shitehawk - 100 GBP (South of France)
DEAN POOLE / HowieThePro - 100 GBP (Wakefield, Yorkshire)
NOEL SYMONDS / bluelionman - 100 GBP (Merstham, Surrey)
GORDON FRAZER / CitrusPlayer - 100 GBP (Reading, Berkshire)
ANDERS CLAUSEN / fast2406 - 100 GBP (Windsor, Berkshire)
ADAM PHILBIN / neonadam - 100 GBP (Kingston, Surrey)
JON CARTWRIGHT / Chiefs1970 - 100 GBP (Southampton, Hampshire)
GEORGE BELLHOUSE-EDWARDS / UkDetroitThreeLions - 100 GBP (Sutton, Surrey)
SEAN CONNORS /19outsiders68 - 100 GBP (Daventry, Northamptonshire)
JAMES KEMP / kempy - 100 GBP (Cobham, Surrey)
ALAN ROBERTS (Co owner CHRIS JENNINGS) / howard87 (Co owner chrisj2812) - 100 GBP (Leamington Spa, Warwickshire)
TIM TAYLOR / SeagullTim - 100 GBP (Brighton, East Sussex)
SIMON LIU / grrrrrowl - 100 GBP (Kingston, Surrey)
CHRIS PARKES / eiskrap - 100 GBP (Basingstoke, Hampshire)
BRAD ALLEN / themiestro2000 - 100 GBP (Reigate, Surrey)
SHANI SENARATNE / S7ani - 100 GBP (Enfield, Middlesex)

Are you saying Shani was YOUR fault?!!!

1 Like

Lol yep it would appear so. I don’t what to say!

Unsure that’s right as people was moved on list by who paid first - last does not mean Shani was the last to sign up - just last to pay the entry fee that year.

I checked the nfluk thread as well it was him

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=102407&page=42

1 Like