EURO 2016 Post your bets!

What was the cash out - I held my nerve longest 14 or so minutes ever!
After the 1-0 Switzerland game I ended up covering the 1-0’s both ways on the Wales game so ate in to my profit by £20!

Also as the odds was not value on GB to score anytime imo I went for Ramsey - so another wasted tenner - maybe should of stuck with GB! :frowning:

1 Like

Just not meant to be on the 1-1’s. All 3 games could have been 1-1. But no sign whatsoever of 0-0 as all 3 games have been very open.

I had 2.50 on and cashed out for £22. Full return would have been 30. It looked quite open so wasn’t going to risk it for 8 quid, and would have had a kitten if I had not cashed out when that one hit the post!

I think this England game is going to be 0-0 as I have bet everything but… :frowning:

Don’t think many would have cashed out when it was 1-0 but you’ve got to be able to close out these games. Russia were poor.

First time I got killed on the Bet365 offer :frowning: went for Anytime Goal Scorers and didn’t get 1 so down a bullseye. Bad day with no return for my Switzerland v Albania correct score punts either. So Me v Bookies 1-1 after 2 days on Euro’s.

I went for first half goals both teams to score although I knew it would be a tight game but thought I’d chance it. £7 profit, meh.

That Russian goal will have had the bookies dancing with joy, pay day for them and saved from all the offers they had running.

I don’t think that affected me as I been going for best odds via Odds Checker and seems most bookies with an offer pay for it by less good odds compared to rivals so I not being getting any promos / insurances other than earning towards BV’s million pound predictor thing. I gone a bit mad on the Northern Ireland game today - nearly laid out £100 in stakes so need 1 to hit just to break even. A few to be up - as in the scorers along with a correct score I done. Been trying adjusted stakes to make sure get around £100 with the worst Correct Score bet should I land one - and making all bets on a game come to less than that total to make sure break even minimum if I land my worst returning CS punt - but idea and hope is make double each game what I lay out. Did not work out yesterday - was defo the bookies day but opening night I did succeed.

I been keeping a log of all my soccer bets this year - since Jan and hope to be even by end of year - am down right now but hey ho - any way if any ones interested on my Euro’s bets just scroll down to June and see them all here (gets updated as I put them on and results happen):

Noels Soccer Bets 2016

Quick bump on this thread as I lose track of various whatsapp threads, emails etc - the best chance of me seeing whats going on is on here!

One of many good things about spending the last week in France has been watching every single game, in the company of lots of other football fans, and getting really immersed in the games. Based just on what I’ve actually seen so far, my favourite couple of teams to back in the next day or two are - Italy to beat Sweden (at about 5/6) and Hungary to beat Iceland (about 2/1)

Italy looked solid against Belgium, while Sweden needed an own goal to even get a draw against the Irish

Hungary looked nothing special but an OK side in beating Austria and will have a lot of confidence from that - and although I was delighted by Iceland’s draw they were battered in terms of possession and shots conceded and I am betting on them not managing such a rearguard action two games running.

2 Likes

Bet365 in play offer is back today for the England game. I am going to try again with the btts in 1st half no pre-match and yes in-play.

Austria have been the biggest let down for me so far after tipping them as my dark horse! They just looked really flat outside of the first minute when they hit the post.

That Italy performance was brilliant I thought.

1 Like

I am gutted I never covered Northern Ireland to win 2-0 as I had £10 on them to win 1-0 at 12/1 and being out never had the chance to play with phone and maybe cash out so to hear NI got a second in like the 3rd minute of added on time kills me as I lost about £80 (stakes) with that second goal as I had covered 0-0, 1-1, 1-0 & 2-1 either way… # gutted.

Just seen this offer at b’win - not sure how good it is as betting first to score I find a nightmare but them 1 player teams like Bale for Wales could have some value in taking a risk with this on:

1st Goalscorer Free Bet T&C’s

Another b’win offer that don’t seem to bad - but think there’s only been one red so far in tournament so they not having to pay out often:

Red card? You get your money back!

Late goal offer from b’win (like 888 sport has):

Don’t let a late goal ruin your bet! Terms and Conditions

I should be a b’win rep lol - but I just took a punt on this one - odds was slightly worse on England to win than at BV meaning if I win I’d be out a fiver for my £100 stake - but if England win by 2 clear goals then I’d get the full 25% bonus of £25 so in effect £20 better off. All if’ buts and maybes but decided it was a fair shot - just need England to be attacking and win the game or I’ll be very miffed and a ton out of pocket!

Enhance your winnings for Slovakia - England! Terms and Conditions

1 Like

Just found this promo on Coral - wish someone had pointed it out to me before now - missed out on loads of free bets but so others can get in on it as guessing no ones seen it am sharing - seems a no brainer:

Sports > Offers > J’adore le score! £/€10 Free Bet

Todays qualifying game is Italy v Sweden - so I just put a tenner on 1-1 @ 5/1 - yes Odds Checker says 6/1 is out there for this score-line but doing it here with Coral means if it don’t come in you will get a @ £10 free bet - this applies to any score-line you fancy as long as it’s your first bet on the match (as that’s the one that qualifies for this offer) and it has to be a bet for £10 or more. So yes I lose £10 on me bet if it wins here as opposed to putting in on else where but I like if it losses you get a free bet for a tenner back so makes the drop in odds price worth it me thinks. Gonna make sure I do this rest of tournament as they have 1 game each day for this offer.

Well I just cheered on Turkey to win a corner for about half an hour. They were stuck on two corners for ages!

2 Likes

What a bizarre bet! A winners a winner though :+1:

1 Like

Hehe yeah. Skybet request-a-bet section is full of wonderful and crazy bets just before kick-off. The only reason I went with this one is it kept being suspended. As soon as it flashed up as available again I jumped on it!