EURO 2016 Post your bets!

Great tactic - if you were to do all your 1-1’s with Bet365, they refund on 0-0 :slight_smile:

I’m following you in on this one

That’s good. Say 2 games out of the 16 end 0-0 so that’s 2 free bets. So 4 correct would definitely break even.

Good Luck, hope you can raise some funds for the Spreadex Challenge!

1 Like

I’ll be doing the 0-0’s with Boyles who give money back on a crossbar hit, so I would anticipate at least one would return on this part of the bet too.

Let see how profitable we can make this?

I’m a bit lost on this guys but you seem to think there’s value in this system so great where’s it best to place the bets and what stakes?
Is it best use OC find best odds each game or go with the best offers like you mentioned at various bookies?

Also I wanted to follow you in on your Hazzard bet but he is only 40’s now - maybe lots of people felt the same as a shift of 10 points is huge so unsure whether to still do it now.

Finally Bet365 have put some offers up - what ya think guys:

Euros Bore Draw Money Back

Penalty Payback

Those of you doing exact score predictions might also like the look of this offer - similar to the cross bar hit Dean mentioned with Boyle this one is where a late goal sinks you…

88th minute special T&C’s

And why your there why not take advantage of this free bet offer to:

FREE BET TIME: T&C’s

Those of you doing correct score bets (and other match bets) might want to take note of Ladbrokes bore draw offer that applies to matches involving the home nations or R.O.I.:

MONEY BACK - EURO 2016

Fair Play Dean - I think your Stan James GS bet was sound - out of all the offers I’ve seen giving Free Bets I think Stan James is best as you only need to place £20 on a Top Goal Scorer and £10 e/w qualifies to… so by far the cheapest outlay to qualify for the £5 free bets - not only that I can’t see anywhere in their T&C’s that says only 1 bet max a match can be earned - so as far as I can tell you can get one every time your player scores - up to a max of £50 - so in effect a player would have to get more than 10 goals to stop you getting anymore free bets. So if ya pick a player who’s up against a bottom feeder side possibly getting a brace or hat-rick in a game could get back almost all your outlay in free bets in one match - but if not pick the right fella and be even by the end of the group games for certain.

Euro 2016 - Golden Boot £5 Free Bet Offer

Unibet are offering better than 4/1 for France to win the Euro’s. Even if you don’t fancy them you can lay it on Betfair

Win Cash Live . com are offering new customers 20/1 England to beat Russia. £5 max stake, enhanced winnings paid as free bets, money back as a free bet if England don’t win.

Seems a decent offer to get some free bet tokens from.

https://www.wincashlive.com/

Nice one though I’ve never heard of them and think I have enough sports books as it is - about 20.

However I notice Bet365 are doing there usual big game offer on the England vs Russia game and have already taken advantage to the full £50… I went for Harry Kane Anytime Goal Scorer so now get a risk free bet to the same stake in-play. Done quite well out of this on Champions League games when they did it.

More Details

2 Likes

Oh yes I do love the bet365 free money offer. I must have took thousands out of it in the last few seasons, surprised they haven’t blacklisted me yet in fact haha. You guarantee a profit no matter what the outcome if you do it right.

With the Champions League games that they had the offer on with I made quite a lot backing both teams to score in the first half with the inplay bet and obviously both teams to score no pre-match. Odds are usually around 5/1, and although I want to do the same with the England match I think it will be a tight game! Hmm, decision, decisions.

I’ve never tried that and surprised they pay you out as if you read the small print it says if you do bets that guarantee a profit they can at their discretion not pay you out on the refund part - so I always imagined that was if you did complete opposites for your 2 bets to guarantee one wins thus guaranteeing a profit as if the in play one is the one that looses you’d get it back on top of ya winning one. So I’ve always tried to go for Anytime Goal Scorers treating it like a 2 for 1 shot as if the in-play one doesn’t hit get it back so usually can break even over a few games if not be up when the pre match one comes off.

They do turn a blind eye to the small print, most definitely. I read an article on it once which went into detail on how they do this offer to boost turnover. Plus the amount of new customers this attracts is very good for business. They also hope that people keep any money won in their accounts, and then lose it at a later date.

But, I’ve guaranteed a return every time since the very first email went out for this offer. I withdraw my winnings every time.

I think you’d probably raise suspicion if you just logged into your bet365 account and only ever did this offer and took the money out. But if you use the account as normal then you’ll be fine.

France up first. Big favourites but wouldn’t be surprised if the game was tight and we saw our first 0-0 or 1-1

1 Like

So close to a great start…Well from what I saw of the game it was an open affair with plenty of chances not really what I expected as Romania have been rock solid in qualifying

Yeah I started to dream had a fiver on Romania to win 2-1 at 45/1. Shame but will be an upset somewhere. Not happy with my Antoine Griezmann for Golden Boot - should of done Giroud! :unamused:

A good start for my 2-1 plan. +15 had 2.50 on both to win 2-1

1 Like

Well Done

1 Like

Cashed out the 2-1 Wales on 82 minutes.