Wish you’d share these winners pre game rather than post game :wink:

I’m feeling brave today.

Ireland
Hungary
Austria

treble.

Request-a-bet for the Ireland game.

1 Like

Just the 4 corners. Ireland were very poor though. Played so negative.

Gutted about the Hungary result. Had a decent double on my Italy / Hungary tips, and with one leg already up I was looking forward to the game. Instead it was really frustrating. Im all for the Iceland fairytale, but that is two games running they have been totally bossed in possession and shots. They are very hard working and well drilled, but both Portugal and Hungary should have beaten them with a bit to spare.

Ah well.

I’ll be on Portugal tonight. And then I will see if the bookies overestimate Iceland after their two draws - I wont hesitate to get on Austria to beat them in the final game if the price is OK

I’ve had a shocker - Ronaldo missing that pen has killed me as I was on every score line accept 0-0 so that with all the results since NI won 2-0 (instead of 1-0 which I was on) have had a shocking run - deviated from my system to try and save money not covering every result in some games and got burned - have gone from £400 up on the Euros to not only losing all that profit but as it stands now -£54.65 down. :cry:

Bloody bookies always win in the end - I need to get back up to pad my long term Euro losses as I got the Golden Boot bets totally wrong - Janko (Austria), Griexmann (France) what was I thinking… plus am on so many different teams for overall only 1 can win but still one I am not on like Spain could also win the tournament so all those losses have to be factored in to my sheets at the end so need to be up before then to come away at least even.

Hmm what… now do I go back to the system I was doing covering both sides all results up to 2-2 or leave alone. Decisions, decisions…:pensive:

Oh I was also on the Italy / Hungary double for £20 and cause of this I didn’t cover any Iceland draw/win perms :unamused:

Going for these sky bet specials tonight.

4+ Switzerland corners & 8+ France corners 9/2

France to score 2+ goals, 11+ match corners & 30+ booking points 13/2

1 Like

Are bet365 still doing the money back nil-nil offer? Should have been decent enough insurance.

That corners bet is home and dry with half an hour still to play I think :+1:

1 Like

Easy money, in hindsight wish I’d have put more on! Not too confident on the other coming in though.

It’s a bit of a long shot for tonight’s game but had a free bet to use.

2 Likes

Nice one - I done some Sky Specials but none come in - never see this one other wise would of been on to. Seems a no brainer. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I dunno I gotta be honest I might not have put this on with my own money. :stuck_out_tongue: A few too many variables for my liking ( I don’t usually like the individual booking bets – although Skrtel is a walking yellow haha). But it’s just one of those novelty ones that if it comes in it will be a nice bonus.

I know this is a long shot but fairly sure 1 of the three things will come up and if so you get a free bet for £10 (what ya stake was) anyway so it’s almost like an insured free punt but you have the added chance of if 2 things hit to get a £20 free bet (double ya stake) and if 3 things hit well you win ya 9/1 shot and get £100. :sunglasses:

WH EURO Money Back Treble

Just crunching some numbers in the games the teams have played between them in the group so far.

There’s been a total of 11 goals scored. Russia have 2. While the other three each have 3 goals.

The teams have racked up a total of 38 corners between them. Eng 15, Rus 10, SVK 8, WAL 5.

There’s been a total of 9 cards. Slovakia have 6 of these.

Looking at those stats it seems the likeliest to come in will be the goals scored. I’m not confident that amount of corners can happen in the two games. But you never know, and perhaps the figures could be inflated by the fact that teams will be dropping their guard a bit as they go for it and attack to ensure a place in the next round.

Although France Switzerland’s 0-0 might suggest otherwise. And three goals a game is above average for the tournie so far.

Maybe I am overthinking it and for the risk factor of getting a free bet back it’s worth a shot like you say. Just pray for no more nil-nils! :sunglasses:

I need to take a break it’s all gone Pete Tong - from about £400 up a week ago I’m probably that down maybe more - don’t wanna crunch the numbers on my G sheet just yet as it a put me in a really depressing mood. So time to take a break and come back with a new system for the last 16 perhaps.

Okay I did it - crunched the numbers -£420.66 down - so a £800 turnaround since middle of last week - nightmare! :scream: Bookies always seem to get it back.:sob:

Ronaldo to score from outside the area 13/2

(He’ll score a free-kick someday won’t he?)

Italy to score 2+, 5+ Italy corners 7/2

1 Like

Had a double on Austria (to win) and Portugal (to win at HT and FT - may be risky as everyone is leaving it late to score goals!)

1 Like

Both of those look like value, Malc

1 Like

Wow was just about to type … and Gera scores a great strike! Portugal have to go for it now!