2015 NFL Live Pub Draft - Post Draft Talk

Btw chaps a bunch of us are on Facebook but I’ve only got 4 of you. If you’re on there gimme a shout or look me up (Simon Liu)

FIRST TRADE IS DONE

Gordon:- Karlos Williams + Tyler Eifert

for

Simon:- Deangelo Williams + Julius Thomas

Confirmed!..deal

Wow that was a quick deal

Re Facebook I’m on
Might be easier to find be than u?!

Can’t wait for site to be active
Love gazing into the depth charts looking for a trade

1 Like

I found you Shani but you’ve put your settings so I can’t send you a request :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh that will explain a few things LOL
Think I’ve sorted it now

There was no number two’ing I assure you it was just a 1! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve been to every one by hook or crook and that’s one event I plan to do for life so I am in!

Lol, really? Ok, if you say so. I’m not the type to boast about financial matters and I’m almost certainly one of the least travelled people in the league… So yeah I am enjoying the prospect of a 6 day break coming up and I don’t mind sharing my glee with some good dudes :sunglasses: I’m less than pleased that it covers the first week of the season however …

I am up for that if work will let me have the day off - may not play ball as usually need to give 4 weeks notice and I am off now so will call them and see what they say (I mean as in take the Friday off as no way will I be very good to make it in after this event - sod it if I can get a late train up after driving home Thursday night I will come if others are going regardless of Friday off or not - will just get train to Gatwick and go in in NFL gear and hung over if need be) don’t start to 2:30pm!

Considering offers on Martavis Bryant, Brandon Oliver & Jordan Reed…

1 Like

Sorry about the late post - my two night trip to see you lot landed me with a full day with a 9 year old and another traffic-jam filled trip to Alton Towers.

I’d been looking forward to the Draft for ages and it lived up to the expectations, despite a very full noisy Toby Carvery. (Hope we can revert back to a Saturday next year).

Glad to hear the newcomers enjoyed their first live draft, James, Kieran and Robert are welcome additions. After a few lagers an ‘away’ trip to Dublin was mentioned for the 5th year celebration…now that would be something

2 Likes

I am 95% sure it will be a Saturday next year and 1 week closer to season so please all bare that in mind when making other commitments - i.e. holidays and weddings etc. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Noel that’s good to hear.

BTW - if you’re off work at the moment, any chance of getting the league up & running :wink:

No, obviously not really! :wink:

Julies Thomas to have surgery

1 Like

Why wait to year 5 I say! :smiley:

I am getting married at the end of August next year, so a later draft should suit me, although there is a possibility that a honeymoon may be on the cards so I may have to do my best to try to work it around that!

Which one are you thinking about coming up to London for Noel, Steelers @ Pats on Sept 10th or Broncos @ Chiefs on Sept 17th?