2015 NFL Live Pub Draft - Post Draft Talk

Some good news for George and Kieran’s 11th round pick…

Tyrod Taylor named Bills’ starting QB

Right in the heart of the draft!!

Some are not so happy with the draft!! Or so it seems

Maybe two heads are better than one!!

The secret drew in mid plan !!

1 Like

A riddle in a mystery wrapped up in an enigma that’s drafts!!

1 Like

Thanks for the photos. Was a great day and built on the success of year 1.

Good to see players being cut/injured already causing headaches. Looking forward to 4 months of lineup changes, pickups and trades. Roll on week 1!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome yesterday.
My first live pub draft was a great experience and the company made it even better. Look forward to the upcoming season and may the best team win.
Cheers!

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure someone took a photo where we were actually looking at the right camera.

A great day, can’t wait till next year! Lets try and get together during the season, myself and Anders could use some fresh banter on our occasional game nights…

Good luck all

What are you saying Gordon … do I bore you :smile:

Haha, nobody could ever accuse u of being boring mate but we are in the same div this year and your a lot bigger than me…need somebody to keep the peace ; )

…the more, the merrier…

1 Like

Do you know where you guys will be watching Peyton rip apart the Chiefs? Hopeful I can make it, but might look at getting somewhere to stay close by?

I’m definitely up for meeting up during the season - let us know where you’re planing to watch the Broncos v Chiefs game and I’ll see if I can plan something…

Also I’m definitely up for a meetup at Superbash if people are planning to apply to go to that?

I might be up for going out for the Chiefs/Broncos game, might depend if I’m going out for the season opener too.

Speaking of which, If anyone’s interested next week Mike Carlson and Nat Coombs are hosting the season preview and first game (Steelers @ Pats) at Riley’s Sports Bar in London, Thursday evening till late. Tickets are a fiver but the first 100 people get a free copy of Lindy’s Pro Football, and there are various competitions, Madden, pool, etc. I’m sure I’ll go along for the start as it’s near my office, may stick around for the game if others are going.

http://www.seetickets.com/event/nfl-season-preview-mike-carlson-nat-coombs/riley-s-sports-bar/901454

I’m up for that Adam. Have you already bought your ticket?

Chris, I believe Jon said he was planning on watching the game at Hippodrome but I’ll let him confirm that.

Yeah I bought a couple just incase. Main issue was figuring out what to do after the game at 4pm - take the following day off or crawl into work disheveled.

Hey Chris,

There was talk of Jon, Anders and myself going to the hippodrome for the
chiefs v Broncos game. Sadly I can’t make it as I am arriving back from the
Algarve that night.

Thinly veiled ‘I can afford foreign holidays’ boast.

1 Like

One from Gordon’s phone where we’re looking at the camera;

1 Like