2015 NFL Live Pub Draft - Post Draft Talk

Actually, reading it back I can see how it might come across that way. The written word is a troubling thing. I should have added a “woohoo” or some excited faces…coz its been a long time coming and I am just quite excited. It was really good to see you guys again.

The opening night one Thursday/Friday game Sept 10/11th.

Interested in martavios Bryant who do you like on my bench coach

Doing the Divisions took a wee working out as someone had not changed their team name on NFL.com to what they used at the live draft… tut, tut, tut, :cop:

Well done dude, fixtures appear to be up, great news! Looks like I get to rip Anders a new one… in week 1. Or maybe not, I really like his team this year…

Bring it on b*tch!!

Although you’re doing trades left, right and centre at the moment, so your team will probably look nothing like the one you have now :wink:

Enjoy your ‘posh’ holiday Gordon and try and forget about fantasy football for at least one week he he

hehe… Bring on week 1…

Seriously mate, enjoy the holiday, and good luck searching for that wifi / phone signal on Sunday night.

Just remember to spare a thought for me in November when i’m using The Sun’s Caravan Holiday for £10 voucher. I just hope Skegness now has electricity.

2 Likes

Thanks mate, appreciate it! Skegness has some up side, u might be surprised ; )

Great to see you all again and be part of such an active league. Trust your curry dinner was a success and no one ended up with flaming sphincters! Ironically enough, I had a quick Indian at the hotel before my next draft.
Recognizing that Anders may be in mourning for the death of RGIII, I offer a minute of silence!
Game on my good fellows.
Drew

6 Likes

Ha Ha very funny Drew - it is indeed a sad day in the life of most Redskins supporters. Especially if he was to go to either Eagles or Cowboys lol.

Why is it not Week 1 yet???

:football: Houston we have a problem - well rather I may have as Minimum Effort, Maximum Reward - Simon - your 14th round pick is a blank and two players share a similar name at same position - I have given you the RB from Miami but if it should be the FA one let me know and I’ll adjust.

It will be the Miami rb Noel so should be fine

Just to let you all know the league went live at 0:01 - so you can now play around with your teams and make trades etc. as it now runs just like an online league would post draft - enjoy the season guys. :football:

1 Like

96 pts predicted for week 1 (and a nice 4 Cowboy star lineup!), Jon better watch out!

…this is where I realise my running back depth is pretty shitty till Gurley becomes a starter and even then it’s not too good. I miss Foster from last year :cry: Chris, wanna trade?

2 Likes

Lucky here - have a guy on IR already… really do need to get an NFL shirt made up with LUCKY on back! :anguished:

Great work Noel, one slight error you have given Shani Chris Johnson not David Johnson (Both Arizona so easy mistake to make)

all good, got the right one

Cheers, I’ll amend in a jiffy.

Should be right now (if you’d care to check). Thanks for pointing out. :thumbsup:

I’m projected to get double the wins I got last season. Excellent!