Show Me The Money (NFL.com) £20 Money League - XVI (2021)

The live draft is set for: Sunday, Sep 5, 2021 at 10:00pm BST (British Summer Time).

Entry fee £20 with 4 prizes:

£100 - Winner
£60 - Runner Up
£40 - 3rd
(*) + £40 to whoever posts the highest Weeks score (including post season - must be involved in a real game - not on a bye)!

(*) This is a single prize paid at the end of the season and goes to whoever posts the highest one-off weekly score during the season (including play-offs - for those who make it). So even if you have a bad season and can’t make the championship play-offs proper you still have something to go for - set your line up weekly - post the top score of the season and you will get back double your entry fee.

Before applying to join this league please view the settings and make sure you are happy with them as I don’t plan to change them. I like continuity so I stick with the settings from the league’s inception in 2006. Which means this league is a 12-team league, is not a points per reception (non PPR) nor fractional scoring league. Rest of the leagues setting can be viewed here: SMTM… League (89661) Settings

I have created the official waiting list at the bottom of this post to get in this league. So if you want in to the SMTM… league just post in this thread saying so and I will add you (though be warned the turnover in this league is slim as most GM’s return annually).

Current Members List

1. Rich Leese: Plainview Oilers / RichL
  2. Noel Symonds: van Dutch / bluelionman
  3. David Garcia: Zero everything / David_Garcia_Fernand
  4. Sam Devereux: St George’s Crescents / s.devereux
  5. Robert McGregor: Viking City / mconabike
  6. Jon Watts: The 12th Man / jwpacker
  7. Dale Elstone: Fitzmagic you Knoooooow / Delstone
  8. Andy Smith: Seattle Seagulls / Rick_Spangle
  9. Steve Smith: Santa’s Big Sack / stevefringe
  10. Andre Bonifay: Deshaun of the Dead / abonifay
  11. Matthew Elstone: Suddenly Asiasi / melstone
  12. Josh Roberts: Scouse Dolphins / joshroberts1987

Current Members : Details Bolded once confirmed & paid entry fee for 2021

DISCORD Channel link: Show Me The Money on DISCORD - chat room
Slowly players are starting to come round to using Discord in my NFL fantasy leagues as it helps everyone engage with instant messaging - each of my leagues has its own dedicated room to discuss things about that particular league but there is a general chat area for anyone who partakes in any BLM fantasy games I run here: BLM Fantasy Games general chat room on DISCORD

SMTM Official Waiting List

If you are sure you want in to this money league then ask to go on this official waiting list and when a current member leaves the first person on the list will be offered the chance to claim that spot before the draft for the next season and so on down the list:

Real Name / TFP Forum Name

1. Mike Parsons / NeedleVor
  2. Joe Townley / Lil_joe
  3. James Mallin / thandouk
  4. Daniel Carr / otleyroad
  5. Chris Parkes / eiskrap
  6. Iain Morris / Mozza_19

Current Known Vacancies = 0 (for 2021 season)
updated once auto right of return period has elapsed

A new website called Doodle was suggested to me by a GM in another league I run and it worked well for finding the draft date and time to suit most (not all) players in that league so I went and set a poll up for this league too using blocks of 2 hour windows for draft date and times. The result of which had a clear winner that suited 7 of the 10 GM’s who bothered to vote (2 did not) so this will be our draft date and time for this season.

SMTM… 2021 Divisions Draw

SMTM… Final Standings Table 2020

Confirming my league attendance for Show Me The Money

1 Like

I am in :+1:

1 Like

I’m in Noel, thanks

1 Like

I am in Noel.

1 Like

I was removed last season due to a mix up but I’m still keen on returning if there’s room. If there is I’m definitely in :+1:

1 Like

I’ve added you back to the waiting list Mozza_19 but there’s plenty of names ahead of you I’m afraid.

I’m in - ready to be called up

In and paid up

1 Like

Likewise, in and paid - thanks Noel.

1 Like

In and paid too Noel

1 Like

I’m really sorry for the guys on the waiting list but no one dropped out this year - with 6 on the waiting list am sure there’s enough interest out there for someone to do a copy cat league - I have had people asking me by e-mail also if I know of any leagues in the £20 entry mark or less with people who are trustworthy so am sure it could be filled. Just needs some one to run it. :football:

SMTM PRIZE PAYOUTS - 2021

1st ( £100 ) - Matthew Elstone - Suddenly Asiasi / melstone (105)
2nd ( £60 ) - Dale Elstone - Fitzmagic you Knoooooow / Delstone (71)
3rd ( £40 ) - David Garcia - Zero everything / David_Garcia_Fernand (105)
Highest Week ( £40 ) - Andre Bonifay - Deshaun of the Dead / abonifay (154)

Well what a crap season (bitter is I, after making post season but being the only one not to cash), losing both a semi final and the 3rd place play off post season games). However it went decidely better for the Elstone brothers with Matthew (melstone) taking branging rights and £40 more than his sibling Dale (Delstone) in the Super Bowl. Also David (David_Garcia_Fernand), doubles his entry fee yet again coming an honourable 3rd for the second time in consecutive years. :football: :football:

SMTM… 2021 - Regular Season Final Standings

SMTM… Play Off Tree 2021

SMTM… Super Bowl XVI - 2021