Ok biggest surprises of the draft "originals league"

I get your point fella, I withdrew from the whatsapp chat as I find it all quite a distraction from workdom & husbandom…

Plan to give it another shot in the off season however…

Hi Gordon, I don’t know why can’t comment on our NFL.com league forum? (I type but nothing happens). Thanks for your comments.
My biggest surprise is a Matt Ryan led team making it to the final, he’s been totally garbage.

Glad you’re coming back to what’s app, the banter and fun has been the best part of the NFL season for me.

Hi Dean,

That’s almost certainly a problem with a browser add-in which is causing you issues. Rather than get into which add-in with you just install and try another browser if not tried already.

You have some excellent players in other positions though!

1 Like

Hi Gordon, I almost exclusively use Chromebook now (this latest touchscreen Dell is amazing).
I suspect I need to chance some settings?

So far so good in the final, 17 points from Sam Bradford is okay. Noel has a big advantage at this position, so it was important to get at least 15.

Hi Dean,

I have heard of some having similar issues with chrome, mostly because the browser brings the wrong window into focus. To check if that’s that’s the case just do the same thing but when you reach the box you wish to type into hit the windows key twice to re-assign focus to the correct window. Then try typing again.

QB has not been a position of strength for you recently so as you say, to get near 20 points when TB faces the jets you have to be quiet happy dude. Well played.

If you dont have a win key on the chrome book hold down alt while pressing tab key to select the correct window