NFL FANTASY GRIDIRON (AMERICAN FOOTBALL) 2022/23 (Season Long Game) £15 Money League

Okay all, I have had a lot of last day entries to this game and it’s just to much to check them all and type them across to my spread sheet before first game starts tonight so am posting my two entries here now so no one can accuse me of cheating.

So here is me posting my 2 teams before start of first game of Week 1:

Gridiron Game (Season Long) 2022/23 - Entered Teams

The above link will take you to every entrants current team line-ups on Google Sheets, with the individual players weekly scores along with each teams trades (at the 3 trade windows) which will be updated weekly throughout the season.

NFL FANTASY GRIDIRON (Season Long game) League Table

The above link will take you to the current league table on Google Sheets that will be updated weekly throughout the season.

NFL Players List (Gridiron Game) 2022/23

The above link will take you to the current players list for this season on Google Sheets. If a player you want is not listed just PM or e-mail me who it is, position and team and I will look to get them added ASAP. Players prices do not change during a season - only between seasons.

have you got a link for entered teams, that link above was taking me to standings table

Thanks for pointing that out Gary - should be correct now.

Okay all - we had one welcher (non payer): Dean Allen (@Yorkshiredragon) - YORKSHIRE DRAGONS meaning we lose £15 from the prize pot as compared to what I originally indicated.

I can confirm everyone else has paid giving me my biggest ever entry pool still for this game (26 teams) making the prizes as follows:

I hope you all enjoy the season - I do have a stand alone version of this game that covers the post season only - so do look out for that nearer the play-offs.

kind regards,

bluelionman / Noel Symonds

Fan Pub Founding Member

Dean Allen @Yorkshiredragon has been added to my BLM FG welchers list:

Hi there Noel, just a query on week 3, Travis Kelce scored a touchdown which is 6 pts, but you have him down for 8 ?

He scored on a 2-point conversion in addition to his TD

1 Like

Andy is correct - he earned another 2 points scoring a 2 point AAT (Atempt After Touchdown) which teams can go for instead of a PAT.

TRADE WINDOW 1

Trade Window 1 has arrived (between NFL Weeks 6 & 7).

Trades must be submitted to me by e-mail or PM from here (TFP forum) before the start of the first game of NFL Week 7 - which is scheduled to be TNF (Saints @ Cardinals) 8:15pm US ET (1:15am Friday BST).

TIP: You can make a maximum of 3 trades each trade window - your team must not go over the $57m total salary cap budget. You get back the money for any players you are releasing and you also have any salary cap space left if your team cost less than the full $57m originally.

Less than 2 hours to go until Trade window 1’s deadline and no trades received from the following teams as yet:

Alastair Clegg - VEGAS, BABY!
Shaun Trencher - LET’S RIDE DANGERUSS
Sven Berger - RAIDERNATION
Joel Smith - LAFLEUR DU MAL

As promised here are my trades for Trade Window 1 in my two teams:

Think jeff wilson scored a td and u have put 0. If u wouldnt mind having a look

1 Like

Well spotted Gary - what caused the issue is I still had him listed as a SF player (not MIA). That has now been rectified and I will adjust the scores. Apologies.

TRADE WINDOW 2

Trade Window 2 has arrived (between NFL Weeks 12 & 13).

Trades must be submitted to me by e-mail or PM from here (TFP forum) before the start of the first game of NFL Week 13 - which is scheduled to be TNF (Bills @ Patriots) 8:15pm US ET (1:15am Friday BST).

TIP: You can make a maximum of 3 trades each trade window - your team must not go over the $57m total salary cap budget. You get back the money for any players you are releasing and you also have any salary cap space left if your team cost less than the full $57m originally.

So I don’t forget and to show all is above board am posting my two teams trades for Trade Window 2 here now (Window 2 Trades highlighted in Blue):

FYI Just to let you all know the 2nd Trade Window teams are now showing on the entered teams Google sheet:

Gridiron Game (Season Long) 2022/23 - Entered Teams

A few teams again did not submit any trades - which is quite surprising to me as you can’t win this game by not adjusting as the season unfolds imho.

Hey all - I am late in finalising Week 17’s scores as I was waiting to see what the NFL did with the susspended (now cancelled) MNF (Bills @ Bengals) game. As the NFL has gone and decided not to reschedule or restart it I have to make some kind of ruling trying to be as fair as possible.

As the game was not finished and now won’t be I think the fairest thing to do is award the HC of both teams 1 point each - as if it was a tie - as neither team has lost, but neither has either team been awarded the win.

As for all the other positions though it is not ideal (as most players will score 0 as only a part of the first quarter got played) those players who had scored any fantasy points up until the game was suspended will be awarded those points. It’s better than nothing and think the least worst option I can do with the NFL not rescheduling the game or continuing it.

1 Like

TRADE WINDOW 3

Trade Window 3 has arrived (between the end of the NFL Regular Season and the start of the Playoffs).

Trades must be submitted to me by e-mail or PM from here (TFP forum) before the start of the first Wild Card game - which is scheduled to be Saturday 14th January (Seahawks @ 49’ers) 4:30pm US ET (9:30pm UK GMT).

Some resource links to aid you:

Current Standings Table: Gridiron Game (Season Long) 2022/23 - Standings Table

Players List: NFL Players List (Gridiron Game) 2022/23

Entered Teams: Gridiron Game (Season Long) 2022/23 - Entered Teams (scroll right to see the latest line ups after the previous 2 trade windows)

I have far to many games I am running for the Play Offs that I won’t get everything tied up before start of first game and I wish to watch the games so am posting my 2 teams final (3rd window) trades here before start of first play-off game to be transparent:

1 Like

Gridiron Game (Season Long) 2022/23 - Final Standings Table

So at the end of another hard fought season we have a double winner (as in the same person has won both the season long and playoff versions of this game in the same season). Further more in both games the winner only prevailed by a single point - you could not get any closer without tying! So a very big congratulations to Andy Smith (Rick_Spangle) who now gets his name on the Winners History roster for a second time in 3 years here:

NFL FD GRIDIRON GAMES - Winners History

But also pockets the very tidy sum of £260 thanks to my biggest ever entry pool of 26 teams this season.

Jon Cartwright (Jon Cartwright) comes in a very creditable second place (only a solitary point behind first) netting a not insignificant prize of £130.

I will be running this game again next season - new players are always welcomed - as are returning players. Will we have new winner next season or will someone who’s won before win it all over again?

Look out for details of the new game advertised on TFP sometime in late August 2023.