NFL FANTASY GRIDIRON (AMERICAN FOOTBALL) 2022/23 (Season Long Game) £15 Money League

I have far to many games I am running for the Play Offs that I won’t get everything tied up before start of first game and I wish to watch the games so am posting my 2 teams final (3rd window) trades here before start of first play-off game to be transparent:

1 Like

Gridiron Game (Season Long) 2022/23 - Final Standings Table

So at the end of another hard fought season we have a double winner (as in the same person has won both the season long and playoff versions of this game in the same season). Further more in both games the winner only prevailed by a single point - you could not get any closer without tying! So a very big congratulations to Andy Smith (Rick_Spangle) who now gets his name on the Winners History roster for a second time in 3 years here:

NFL FD GRIDIRON GAMES - Winners History

But also pockets the very tidy sum of £260 thanks to my biggest ever entry pool of 26 teams this season.

Jon Cartwright (Jon Cartwright) comes in a very creditable second place (only a solitary point behind first) netting a not insignificant prize of £130.

I will be running this game again next season - new players are always welcomed - as are returning players. Will we have new winner next season or will someone who’s won before win it all over again?

Look out for details of the new game advertised on TFP sometime in late August 2023.