TFP AUCTION DRAFT - (Year 3) online £50 Money League (2017)

Okay just a little nudge - still waiting on 4 GM’s to pay entry fee for this season… think they just must have thought they done it already so I’ve sent an e-mail reminder from the league itself.

It’s taken me this long to catch up with all my e-mails to know for sure who has and hasn’t been in touch. :football:

Edit: Just 3 outstanding still left to pay now… (last updated - 13/10/17)

Edit: Just 2 outstanding still left to pay now… (last updated - 21/10/17)

Edit: Every one has now paid… :slight_smile: (last updated - 28/10/17)

So can confirm the prizes for this season are :

2017 - 14 Teams

Winner - £400
Runner Up - £200
Third - £50
Highest Weeks Score - £50

Total - £700

Just 6 teams make the play-offs this year due to the reduction in league size from 16 teams to 14. Next year if we get a full boat of 16 teams then play-off spots will be re-increased back up to 8 teams. :sunglasses:

Probably my worst year for injuries and random bad luck! OBJ out and Evans being banned for a game… Throw in a bloody close win and it feels like I’m destined to struggle.

Will the TFP auction draft be making a return this year? Was great fun last yeAr and I’m hoping to go one better :rofl:

1 Like

Yes I intend to run it - will start ramping up my NFL money leagues & games from this weekend… pretty much as Premier League kicks off this Friday so this is my last week cajoling and nudging people to take a look at my Premier League money games before fully turning my attentions to my favourite sport - NFL.

I’ll be keen for this again gents if we are taking names down!

1 Like

Im always up for a new league!

1 Like

I am in the process of sorting out my free leagues and plan to do my money ones last (nearer to start of season) but I will get to all of them this week - first refusal will be to those who took part last year - then be open to any newbies should there be spaces.

I have just checked there is already a waiting list so will add you to that YellowMoney.

i am returning to this league, to get my butt kicked again😉 just wonderingare we going to realistically draft so soon?

There’s a new thread buddy: