TFP AUCTION DRAFT - (Year 3) online £50 Money League (2017)

Ok I’ll send Mark a message and get an answer from him. Also emailed Nick Andy and Simon through the league email

@bluelionman Dean Poole will play if we have an odd number

@Alan_Feelers - okay but don’t want people feel forced as he was one from last year that let me know he was out - wanted to go try some other leagues. Right now we on 10 - so even.

Yeah so if we get an other takers and have an odd number he will help us out otherwise stick with the 10. Have you changed the playoffs final to week 16 as per poll result. You need to do this at least an hour before we draft

1 Like

Okay - thanks for reminding - I’ll do this now.

Edit - I’ll do it now but when I was in the settings it said you could adjust this right up until Play-Offs Al (for future reference).

1 Like

Year 3 - Divisions Draw

1 Like

Hey all as we are 2 players less than last year that will be a £100 less in the prize pot.

2016 / 16 Teams

Winner - £400
Runner Up - £200
Third - £100
Fourth - £50
Highest Weeks Score - £50

Total - £800

I suggest scrapping 4th place and reducing 3rd to £50 - leaving 1st and 2nd the same.

So this year would be:

2017 / 14 Teams

Winner - £400
Runner Up - £200
Third - £50
Highest Weeks Score - £50

Total - £700

Everyone okay with that?

1 Like

Only other suggestion would be add the “Highest Weeks Score” £50 into the third place?

Could do that but I thought having that prize gives some people something to try for even if out the running for post season - though I grant you it is more luck than anything as everyone is trying to score as high as they can regardless.

Plenty of time - say lets have a poll just on those two options:

• 3rd - £50 / Highest Week - £50
  • 3rd - £100 / No Highest Week Prize

0 voters

While at it might as well do the other poll I was gonna do in the league itself here…

So as we are two divisions of 7 rather than 4 divisions of 4 I was wondering if the Play Off spots should come down or stay the same. I really have no idea - so thought I’d try and get a consensus - or at least a majority. If everyone has not voted by end of NFL Week 2’s games I will close the poll and go with the majority. Please only vote if you are one of the 14 involved in this league this year.

• 8 - teams make post-season
  • 6 - teams make post season

0 voters

Changed my mind on both when i looked at how bad my team was :upside_down:

Hey Noel,
How come the waivers have started already. Should i not be allowed to pick players up?

Settings are carried over from last year - but pretty sure default settings are players are on waivers post draft - so for so many hours post draft - what ever usual time frame is they would be on waivers think it’s like that in all default leagues - just as we happen to be so close to Week 1 starting they will probably be like that till after first week not sure I can adjust that now. Will look in to it.

Edit: Looks like I can change it but not sure I should - it is set for the default of 1 day so all players are on waivers for 1 day from end of draft.

At least its the same for all this way - there may be a small window of them coming off waivers before first game but if not most should be off waivers Friday until games start on Sunday so people can make adjustments then… think that gives everyone a fair shot as if there’s someone they really want they put a request in or wait to see if they still there when they clear waivers.

The only guys that will lock and can’t be picked up will be Pats and Chiefs unless there is a small window of them clearing waivers tonight before game starts.

8 from 14 seriously that’s pointless

I’m happy with eight making it, maybe the top rank team get 7 points added in week 1 of play offs 2nd place 6 3rd 5 4th 4 5th 3 6th 2 7th 1

OK Noel, understand. I wanted to drop the Chiefs kicker, thats why i asked.
No problem tho, I’ll roll with him for week 1

Is there a chat or something set up for the league for discussions/banter? If no ones interested that’s not a problem I was just wondering

There is a lot of chat about fantasy and a lot of leagues on the discord chat site

Download the app and click the link The Fan Pub

Hey Iain (@Mozza_19) - as Alan (@Alan_Feelers) says - we have more a generic chat about fantasy NFL in general on Discord - I’m new there myself… as for specific league chat you could just post on the leagues wall at NFL.com and here and am sure people would respond - just sometimes take a while for people to see it (like me now a day later). :football:

1 Like

Okay peoples - just to confirm the polls should of closed after NFL Week 2 but many GM’s still hadn’t voted - there’s no excuse now to have not found them as it’s gone NFL Week 4 so just to confirm the results officially I have taken some screen grabs:

TFP Auction Draft 2017 - Prize Poll result

TFP Auction Draft 2017 - Play-Offs Poll result