TFP AUCTION DRAFT - online £50 Money League

You still up for that trade or has Noel blindsided me :smile:

There will be tears when someones QB breaks down this season as in a 16 team league you’ll struggle to get a replacement!

Sorry all not been able to look into all trades or do any admin as net went down last night and was off for hours only just come back on and now I have to leave for work - so assuming it’s not down again tonight (ruddy Virgin) will have to catch up with all things then when I get in from work.

There will be tears if my MVP QB breaks down :smile:

I like the look of Antifragile Team coming out of the draft

Noel
Gonna send you £100 for the live draft fee - do you prefer Paypal or straight into your bank?

If so let me have sort code and account and I’ll get it done ASAP.

Cheers
Dean

Pay Pal please Dean.

Paid - make me bold :smile:

Sean - My e-mails to your sugar puff address are bouncing back?

New address Sean.connors45@icloud.com

George - regarding getting to Redhill for the live draft: If your car is still off the road, you can get a Virgin train the day before for £20. Alternatively there is a flight from Manchester for £70 if you have any airmiles or perhaps Anders could get you a standby rate?? if so I could collect you from the LHR on my way to the Toby Carvery.

Catching up on the news,

Someone is really happy today that he ended up drafting blue.

I didn’t know Anders was a Cabin Crew guy - did he used to be in that Sky show to… think it was on sky about flight crew… :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure Anders will see your question Dean, he is still in Denver enjoying his holiday. Rather than answer this for him I sent him a whatsapp.

Thanks Gordon
Its not for me its for George - he may be struggling to get South on Draft Day from Manchester so I investigated if the cheap flight to Gatwick still exisited. Unfortunately it doesn’t but the Heathrow route is still in operation.

That is some holiday Anders is on!

Def want to see George at the draft, good effort. Yeh, Anders is a very lucky dude, good things just seem to fall in his lap.

Ha Ha you guys are funny :smile: We hadn’t had a holiday in ages, so had to make this one special. We’re flying back later tonight, so it’s all coming to an end.

I have no problem seeing how much I can get the flights for, just let me know what dates it is and if it’s a single or a return.

Dean, £70 was that for a return? If it was then buy that straight away!!! It’s a bank holiday weekend and with less than a month to go you won’t get any major deals.

We definitely need George there, so let’s make it happen!!!

Have a safe journey back.

£70 was a single journey heading South. I can take George back North with me on Monday.

Is anyone coming from George’s way even if earlier as I believe he has family down south he can stay with sure his dad lives in Sutton think he said once?

Hey guys thanks for the concern, not quite sure how this got to the point of full blown panic that I wouldn’t show up haha! My cars in a garage now and should be ready by that weekend, on that note if anyone needs a lift due to train strikes I can swing by and pick you up, will be driving down Saturday morning and staying overnight

Not me obviously…

George, I get good rail discount through my wives work, I checked to see if I could use my rail cards to buy tickets for you and send them up but her indoors tells me that the when doing this the tickets will be stamped with “priv” on them which shows the conductor that you have obtained a privileged price. Upon seeing this they will ask to see your rail cards used to make the purchase which include photo ID. So sorry I cant help on that personally.

I know its not as glamorous as flight etc but there is always megabus, it runs from Manchester to London on the weekend and each way comes in less than a tenner. The journey looks to be 4.5 hours long and you could take the overnight or day journey. Like I say it is Megabus so other options may seem far more appealing but in recent years I used Megabus to go from London to Glasgow a few times, even the sleeper bus once. Each time it got me there ok, it really was fine.

lol no panic, just friendly effort… I want your money! :sunglasses:

I knew my trade partner would make it even if he had to walk lol