TFP AUCTION DRAFT - online £50 Money League

Will be driving down most likely, if I go the no toll way I pretty much pass Reading, so can pick you up if needed, and don’t mind going slightly out the way to pick up anyone else who may require a lift, as it’s a 4 and a half hour drive anyway

Thank you Dude, really appreciated! As I just posted to Dean and based on what the wifey tells me I should be ok for the train in the morning and to avoid problems I have now booked into the travel lodge for the Sunday night. If need be I might come back to you or Dean nearer the time!

Thank you!

Hey Superstar do you have access to better flight prices or just know the industry better?

I am looking myself at the moment for flights for US based friends as I want them to come over for the Lions game in London - as they bemoaning the cost I was seriously considering paying for my closest mates (better than wasting it at the bookies). So would be looking at cheapest flights I can get for 3 people - 2 adults return from Detroit and 1 adult return from Chicago all to London.

A quick check my self (with out wanting to send them on planes for like 24hrs via Turkey) was around £700 ball park figure for 1 change. Frigging taxes I guess make flights so dear - wish the budget carriers would start to get more involved in long haul!

I was looking at flying them over say Wednesday night 28/10 (so land here Thursday morning 29/10) and sending them back following Wednesday morning 4/11 as I know flights back are morning from here to US.

Any one have any ideas or know of good deals hit me up.

Noel,

I can get cheaper tickets for friends and family but there are a couple of caveats:

1. The tickets are non-refundable

2. You get the best discounts if you ask me well in advance of the day you want to fly.

The dates you gave me for a flight from Chicago to London Heathrow, I can currently get that for around £604.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers

Nice will contact them and see if they interested in my offer also happy to move days for big savings as long as they here for weekend and game.

I’m sure this has already been covered, but what is the pay out structure for the league?

I am at work right now but think I posted this up in the league it self on NFL.com but if not will sort tonight.

My deepest apologies for not doing this when I said - you are right @sjsteel17 - I had not done this so have just worked out what I think… will set a poll up on league itself and if majority agree will set in stone if not will come back and thrash out new proposals.

Anyway with £800 in the kitty I propose this pay-out structure:

Winner - £400
Runner Up - £200
Third - £100
Fourth - £50

GM who posts the Highest Weekly Score of the season - £50

Total - £800

Ok noel but I would remove 4th place and put the £50 onto winner or highest week scorer.

I agree with otleyroad.

Either way is OK.

I would have a higher percentage going to the winner personally. 7/1 for the win in a 16 team league seems a but short. Agree with above that 4th doesn’t feel necessary to reward

Can we have a trade thread for this, as a lot of big trades are happening.

Sure if you make one everyone will jump on the thread

Can you guys vote on the poll at the league (on NFL.com) cause right now the poll is running away with a YES vote so if the vote finishes that way (or gets an unassailable majority) I can not make any changes however if enough vote NO I can come back with new proposals that scrap 4th and add that £50 to 1st or Highest Week - can even have a vote on that (as in which one to add it to) - however if poll gets a majority as is then well the majority has spoken so will be staying as it is - just 2 more YES votes and prizes as is get locked in.

Where on website is the poll, I can’t find it.
Also regarding trades, there is no issue for me, I just someone would trade with me :cry:

When on main League page scroll down to the message board and it a be to your right hand side.

Good Lord…

To lose by 0.64 points. Must.not.scream.

Noel beat me by 1 point in the Auction League…fxxxing Mike Wallace :rage:

1 Like

Not in a money league but I think with 1 team this last week I have scored my highest ever score in a week - 200.95 (and yes I won). :fist:

1 Like

Blimey, well played Noel

1 Like