TFP AUCTION DRAFT - online £50 Money League

Fair play Noel. Your efforts organising these things is much appreciated as always. Hope the soccer draft went well today.

2 Likes

Haha good stuff Noel. First time in one of your leagues and I know it’s gonna be a blast.

2 Likes

Loved that Noel, all the drama of a World Cup Draw.

Wish you had added a little biog of each player as you drew it and a your take at the end on the final line-up’s.

Alas on the PC I don’t seem to have the options like Sean has on his ipad for making nice videos - also I don’t know many of the players in this league - I think 40% maybe 50% are new to leagues of mine so no clue about them.

Perhaps you can ask Sean to make up a video on each Auction Draft GM he knows anything about?

Good luck guys, sorry I didn’t join in the end but have decided to stick to my guns and only do 2 leagues this year.

Is it kind of sad that if this draft was being streamed I’d actually watch it? :smiley:

1 Like

I think as it’s a public league people can load it up and watch cant they?

Hi guys, sorry to be a pain in the arse newbie but I have a suggestion to ease the pain of losing your weekly h2h match-up with a big score (is there anything worse than losing 126-125 while nobody else in the league reaches 90… no I,m not at all bitter honest!).

Can we base the weekly Win-Loss records on a 2 point system ie 1 point for winning your head to head and 1 point for finishing in the top 8 point scorers for that week. Thereby every player either finishes the week 2-0, 1-1 or 0-2.

I can,t see any provision for this on the nfl fantasy site so obviously it will require some extra work… I would be happy to keep track of it and post the weekly results and league records on this thread if everyone agrees :smile:

Mate you joined a league on the settings that are shown, them the breaks not changing on eve of draft.

1 Like

Ok no worries just thought I’d chuck it in the mix :relaxed:

1 Like

Noel - is your PC working okay now?

What time does the draft open?

1 Like

Room is open now Dean I am in there.

Hmmmnnn tried to get in to spectate but couldn’t find an option to do it and ended up joining some other league by accident lol.

Anyways, have a good draft!

Try the results page here mate My NFL.com Fantasy Leagues

I’ve been following the draft on and off. Enjoying Noel’s strategy of buying the entire 3rd round of players!

34 quid each for Latavius Murray and Joseph Randle?! Blimey…

Noel getting CJ Spiller for 16 looks pretty sweet by comparison

Had a prior engagement & prob would have joined but curious to know how it works - what was the budget and I take it you knew who was coming up when ?

That would be my bad poker game. Randle is someone that I wanted, people were quick off the block bidding. So instead of backing out I kept trying to knock the price up and get somebody else to pay more. Failed :smile:

1 Like

Good fun at the draft last night. Be interested to see who everyone thought (outside of their own team) got the best of it.

I like the look of Viking City’s squad

First trade offer up! You don’t really need three QBs do you, Fragilezim? But maybe you need an RB2?

As an aside to the mods, would it be a good idea to lock this particular thread as it’s got really long, and it was all predraft stuff. Maybe a new thread for the actual season comments?

Yeah, payed more than I should’ve for Murray but starting rbs were going quick and I feel he’s about to blow up this year so I’ll take my chances with him. He’s big, fast and has vision the Raiders have lacked for years. It’s hard to know what the right tactics were in that size of auction but it was definitely fun