Week 6 Bets

My bets for this week:

1 - put on a money line double midweek - Saints to beat Falcons and Steelers to beat the Cardinals. First half is already in, but I am feeling less confident about the second part of the bet now!

2 - a little acca for interest - Bengals to beat the Bills, Jags to beat Texans (both money line) ,Colts +9.,5 to beat Pats, Lions -3.5 to beat Bears (both spread)

3 - first TD bet for comedy value - Calvin Johnson (Lions), Randall Cobb (Packers), Duke Johnson (Browns), Greg Olsen (Panthers), Derek Carrier (Redskins) - doubles and trebles

Fingers crossed that someone on here has a nice win today (preferably me !!)

Good luck Jon…

I’m heading over to try out this curry that Anders makes during the pre game banter on Sundays and staying back to watch the early games there. For added interest I took the profits from the Saints win + more than 51 points on Thursday just gone and put it on a vikings - 3.5 and Titans - 2 double.

2 Likes

Well to my surprise the Saints & Steelers double came off !

Bet £85 in total on this weekend’s games so a nice profit :smile:

Well played Jon, My profits went down the tube

Nice return that Jon. Two home teams paying over 5-1 for the double is an excellent bet. Steelers have been a cash machine this season, hope it continues.

Not been on here recently but got a couple of wins Sunday night to go with my big acca win last week :pound:

1 Like