Week 1 bets

Good start for me last night with Denver, what are your picks for this weeks action?

I’m doing a four fold texans chiefs seahawks colts

I did a four fold last night which included a Panthers win. Clearly lost that one already :smile: I should probably avoid week 1 bets. Still tempted to stick one on the Texans again though, I see them hammering the Bears.

Bengals, Bills, Colts and Raiders for me in a four fold
Pays around 14/1

Have had a fourfold on Raiders, Buccs, Rams (all to win), plus Texans (to beat the spread)

And a fun bet on winning margins - Jets, Titans, Buccs, Bills each to win by 7-12 points - doubles plus an acca

Easy money :smile: :moneybag:

Titans +2.5
Ravens
Giants/Cowboys OVER 46
Colts -3
Cardinals

12/1

Chiefs -6
Texans -6
Raiders/Saints OVER 51.5
Eagles -3.5

12/1

combined 9 fold = 180/1

No doubt something on there has me ripping up my virtual betting slips come Monday morning! But fingers crossed, good luck all.

Like the mix but can’t be having Ravens over Bills, think Bills have a lot more playmakers.

1 Like

I think we could see some records tumble this week. I have requested with skybet Giants/Cowboys OVER 98.5 total points & Raiders/Saints OVER 101 total points. But they haven’t been priced up yet.

Best I could find was on bet365, both games have a market for 71+ points total. Giants/Cowboys game is 10/1 and the Raiders/Saints is 5/1. 65/1 double. I’ve had £10 singles and a £10 double.

Do you guys think we could see some big scores in these games?

To be honest I don’t see the Cowboys/Giants game being over 98.5 points. That’s way too high and the Raiders/Saints game. It would be very unusual to get a game with those number of points.

The Cowboys gameplan has to be to run the football, milk the clock and keep their under-manned Defense off the field. If the Giants build an early lead of more than 2 scores then that plan might go out the window and they open it up a bit.

This game has been a shootout in the past but from a Cowboys viewpoint it’s not what they want.

Yes most definitely a long shot. Be interesting to see how the games play out.

1 Like

Well they got priced up

Giants/Cowboys OVER 98.5 skybet 66/1
Raiders/Saints OVER 101.5 skybet 66/1

Stuck a tenner on both. Wouldn’t let me have the double. It will take a freak result but you never know. :smile_cat:

1 Like

69 points and that missed field goal in the Saints game. I feel sick lol. :laughing:

On the plus side Chiefs winning in overtime pushed the 4 fold with Texans, Eagles and Raiders/Saints and made it a 7/1 treble win.

Anybody else had any nice winners so far or have something you need to come in?

Good work Malc, get some money off the bookies week 1, start as you mean to go on…!
My fourfold I posted earlier on this thread has 3/3 so far, need a Rams win to finish it off…

1 Like

Oooh good luck Jon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ummmmm… so, the Rams didnt QUITE manage it then…

1 Like