Velogames - Fantasy Tour of California - 2019 (Velogames) - *** less than 24 hours to start ***

Velogames - Fantasy Tour of California - 2019

Road Cycle Racing

Easy as - no team changes allowed once race starts!

I have created a mini-league for this cycle racing tour game and to make it interesting have made my mini league £5 internal entry fee with the winner taking all the prize money.

It’s easy - pick a team within the budget of 100 credits - even if you know nothing about cycle racing you could get lucky as there are no changes to your team allowed once the race starts. You could end up winning my league by picking names you like the sound of as racing is really quite hard to predict with crashes, injuries, quitters and team tactics all coming in to play.

The deadline for entries to be submitted is 23:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) on Sunday 12th May 2019 . Make sure to check how your own time zone differs from Central European Time to make sure you meet the entry deadline!

Whoever is top of my mini league at the end of the tour will pocket the cash. The tour of California is just a 7 day race.

Velogames is a free web site that runs separate fantasy games on cycling races:-

Velogames - Tour of California 2019

Their games are perfect for those of you that don’t have much time but like to have a go, as the only time you need to spend on any of their games is at the beginning selecting a team before the start of the race (as there are no changes allowed once a race is underway). Before a race starts you may make changes to your team.

Alas Velogames now runs a model where it creates the same named private league for any races it is hosting games on and automatically puts you into that league if you have been in the same named league for any other games (races). So if anyone joined my ‘Giro d’Italia’ WTA league and has entered a team into Velogames for this race the site will automatically add you to my WTA league for this race without you doing anything. This makes it hard for me to know who really wanted to join my money league or not so please if you have done a team already for this competition or are going to BUT DON’T WANT TO PLAY FOR MONEY - please delete yourself from my league ASAP. You can do this by scrolling down your team page and under your riders list it will show you which leagues you are in - and next to the league names are choices to View League or Leave League. Click on the Leave League option and confirm it. That’s it. I will do my best to contact everyone who remains showing in the league to confirm they wish to play for money but equally you can reply to this e-mail and tell me you are in.

If you have not joined a WTA league of mine this season (2019) then this is the info needed to join:

League Name: WINNER TAKES ALL
League Code: 148460216

So click the link, pick a team and then join my private mini league…

I really hope to see some of you have a go…

Best regards,

bluelionman Noel Symonds

PS By joining this league now it will auto add your teams in the future (if you do a team) into my WTA leagues when you do a team for the same races I do - which I foresee as being the ‘Tour de France’ and ‘Vuelta a Espana’ when those races come around.