UEFA Champions League 2023-24 / Fantasy Football - £5 Money League

Entry Fee - £5 GBP

Alas the Telegraph has not had a Champions League fantasy football game since the 2018/19 season and I missed paying attention to CL games, so last season finally sourced an alternative fantasy CL game. I decided to have a go at the official UEFA one and it wasn’t bad so have decided to go again with a very small stakes ‘Winner Takes All’ money league.

So to have a little interest and as it is the Champions League have decided to make my private mini league just a small entry fee (£5) and give all the money to (drum roll) ‘The Champion’ - hence my private mini league is called ‘WINNER TAKES ALL’.

With the Champions League group stages less than a week away from starting (actually just a few days away as first games are Tuesday evening) you will need to be on the ball (pun intended) and read the game-sites rules (if new to this website/game) and get your entry sorted before the first rounds deadline of 19 September 2023 - 17:45 UK time.

That’s it - please feel free to forward this information (link bottom right of post) on to anyone who you feel might like to take part - as it’s more the merrier which equals a bigger prize pot for the eventual champion!

Mini League Name: WINNER TAKES ALL
Super League Code: 35MDVWPQ09

If you don’t know the score regards paying entry fee(s) for my fantasy games or have forgotten, then just drop me a PM (Private Message) form here (TFP forum) to ask for the details - remember to include your e-mail address - and I’ll send my payment instructions e-mail (it’s important you pay attention to what’s written within it and follow what it says - I have a template e-mail saved explaining all which I send out upon request).

Best regards,

bluelionman / Noel Symonds

Fan Pub Founding Member

Link to game-site (without automatically joining my league): UCL Fantasy Football overview

PREVIOUS WINNERS

UEFA Champions League official game

SEASON - MANAGER - TEAM NAME - TOTAL PTS. - WINNINGS

2022/23 - MARK STUBBLEFIELD - GRIZZLIES SC - 969 - £55

UEFA Champions League (official game) Winners History

To let people know state of play I will bold and soccer ball :soccer: you when I have received payment for your entry:

UEFA Champion League - WINNER TAKES ALL (15)

Dan Sherwood - Gold Striving :soccer:

Jill Gourley - GourleysGunners :soccer:

Mark Stubblefield - Grizzlies SC :soccer:

Noel Symonds - HARD KNOCK LIONS S.C. :soccer:

Benjamin Pelkey - Peltier :soccer:

Samuel Eastham - Simba :soccer:

Damjan Rupnik - Ten Hag’s Red Army :soccer:

Mark Pearson - White Christmas :soccer:

Joe Clemson - Bearded Wonders :soccer:

Joel Smith - Believe Women :soccer:

Ricky Pearce - Blue moon Rising :soccer:

Douglas Hay - Euro Bears XI :soccer:

Michael Mangold - Klopps Kop :soccer:

Gareth Hensby - Muller Rice :soccer:

Judith Clemson - Super Whites :soccer:

Just to confirm I got 15 entries this season for this league which is 4 more than last season and all have paid so it’s £75 to the eventual winner!

2023/24 PRIZE - (15 teams)

Winner Takes All - £75