UEFA Champions League 2023-24 / Fantasy Football - £5 Money League

Entry Fee - £5 GBP

Alas the Telegraph has not had a Champions League fantasy football game since the 2018/19 season and I missed paying attention to CL games, so last season finally sourced an alternative fantasy CL game. I decided to have a go at the official UEFA one and it wasn’t bad so have decided to go again with a very small stakes ‘Winner Takes All’ money league.

So to have a little interest and as it is the Champions League have decided to make my private mini league just a small entry fee (£5) and give all the money to (drum roll) ‘The Champion’ - hence my private mini league is called ‘WINNER TAKES ALL’.

With the Champions League group stages less than a week away from starting (actually just a few days away as first games are Tuesday evening) you will need to be on the ball (pun intended) and read the game-sites rules (if new to this website/game) and get your entry sorted before the first rounds deadline of 19 September 2023 - 17:45 UK time.

That’s it - please feel free to forward this information (link bottom right of post) on to anyone who you feel might like to take part - as it’s more the merrier which equals a bigger prize pot for the eventual champion!

Mini League Name: WINNER TAKES ALL
Super League Code: 35MDVWPQ09

If you don’t know the score regards paying entry fee(s) for my fantasy games or have forgotten, then just drop me a PM (Private Message) form here (TFP forum) to ask for the details - remember to include your e-mail address - and I’ll send my payment instructions e-mail (it’s important you pay attention to what’s written within it and follow what it says - I have a template e-mail saved explaining all which I send out upon request).

Best regards,

bluelionman / Noel Symonds

Fan Pub Founding Member

Link to game-site (without automatically joining my league): UCL Fantasy Football overview

PREVIOUS WINNERS

UEFA Champions League official game

SEASON - MANAGER - TEAM NAME - TOTAL PTS. - WINNINGS

2022/23 - MARK STUBBLEFIELD - GRIZZLIES SC - 969 - £55

UEFA Champions League (official game) Winners History

To let people know state of play I will bold and soccer ball :soccer: you when I have received payment for your entry:

UEFA Champion League - WINNER TAKES ALL (15)

Dan Sherwood - Gold Striving :soccer:

Jill Gourley - GourleysGunners :soccer:

Mark Stubblefield - Grizzlies SC :soccer:

Noel Symonds - HARD KNOCK LIONS S.C. :soccer:

Benjamin Pelkey - Peltier :soccer:

Samuel Eastham - Simba :soccer:

Damjan Rupnik - Ten Hag’s Red Army :soccer:

Mark Pearson - White Christmas :soccer:

Joe Clemson - Bearded Wonders :soccer:

Joel Smith - Believe Women :soccer:

Ricky Pearce - Blue moon Rising :soccer:

Douglas Hay - Euro Bears XI :soccer:

Michael Mangold - Klopps Kop :soccer:

Gareth Hensby - Muller Rice :soccer:

Judith Clemson - Super Whites :soccer:

Just to confirm I got 15 entries this season for this league which is 4 more than last season and all have paid so it’s £75 to the eventual winner!

2023/24 PRIZE - (15 teams)

Winner Takes All - £75

FINAL TABLE

A big congratulations to rdamjan (Damjan Rupnik) who takes down my second ever money league using UEFA’s own Champions League fantasy football game. He pockets a very nice £75 for this success. I will be running this league again next season so look out for details on this forum after UEFA launch their fantasy game should you wish to take part.

I will also be keeping an all time winners history record for this league on TFP here:

UEFA Champions League (official game) Winners History

Where Damjan is now added to the roll of honour as my second ever UEFA Champions League ‘Winner Takes All’ champion. Can we get a third different winner next season, could it be you?

Thanks Noel for running the league. Winnings received, thanks again.

1 Like