Ticket Offer - The bet365 Festival at Newbury

Not sure if this is any good to you lot but not a huge horse racing fan myself so I wont be going but Bet365 have sent me this offer (guessing the code will work for anyone):

The bet365 Festival takes place at Newbury from 26th to 28th November and, as a valued bet365 customer, you can take advantage of some fantastic ticket offers for each of the three days.

On Thursday 26th and Friday 27th November, half price tickets are available for the Grandstand (£10 per ticket) and the Premier Enclosure (£15 per ticket). Both days are packed with fantastic races including highlights such as the bet365 Intermediate Hurdle on Thursday and the bet365 Handicap Steeplechase on Friday.

Saturday 28th November is centred around the historic Hennessy Gold Cup, with last year’s winner Many Clouds going on to claim Grand National glory. Discounted tickets are available in the Grandstand (£25 per ticket) and the Premier Enclosure (£40 per ticket).

To take advantage of these great ticket prices, simply click here to visit the Newbury Racecourse website and use the promotional code betnewbury15, or alternatively call 01635 40015 and quote this code. The offer is valid until midnight on Friday 20th November 2015 and there is a maximum of four tickets per offer.

Terms and conditions apply