Thefanpub.com Fantasy Podcast

Well done, listened again. Good discussion about Allen Robinson. Could see both sides of the argument. The draft was interesting, thought Luck in the 3rd round was too much of a gamble, but you just never know…

1 Like

Yeah I will give sean my tablet with Facebook open so he can read the questions without having to move. Hopefully that should cure the issue. Thanks Shani

1 Like

Thanks Mark. Hopefully we should only continue to improve and become more polished. As I said to Shani hopefully we can get sean a tablet with the questions on so he can still answer them without leaving the mic’d up area. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks Majicman glad you enjoyed it, if you want us to discuss any players specifically or have any question then please ask as it’s all good.

Just listened to “10 players we won’t be drafting” - enjoyed it, good clear audio and a nice little format for a quarter-hour segment. Youtube still won’t let me comment :angry: so my thoughts

• when we talk about players who are getting drafted too high, my main point of comparison is, well who else could I get instead?

• you mentioned Frank Gore: I reckon I could get Chris Ivory at the same spot or later, and I would rather have Ivory, so I guess if I drafted today I would never get Gore

• you mentioned Donte Moncrief: I reckon I could get deSean Jackson at the same spot or later, and I would rather have Jackson, so I guess if I drafted today I would never get Moncrief

• I disagreed with you on Jimmy Graham: not that I’m madly for or against him, but I reckon he is currently drafted around where Antonio Gates or Jason Witten are going, and I think I would take Jimmy G as my tight end given that choice

2 Likes

Fair points Jon and good insight

Thanks Jon, interesting. What are your thoughts on Cam. He did great for you last year. Would you be drafter at his current adp?

He was great for me last year, but I’d have to spend a 2nd round pick on him in our 16 team league, so no. When I could get an Eli in the 7th or Derek Carr in the 8th, there’s no need to reach (probably Cousins or Famous Jameis even later…) Still think Cam will have a great season, but not enough to justify such an early pick

1 Like

I finally got around to watching your 2 video podcasts yesterday guys (Sean & Al) and enjoyed them - made me wish I was involved as I love to talk :slight_smile:
Also made me think shame something can’t be set up and filmed / recorded at the live drafts to perhaps edit and cut into some kind of video podcast at a later date, perhaps little interviews pre and post draft with GM’s - before I guess people be cagey as don’t want to show their hand and give anything away regards who they covert and their strategy but post draft am sure all would give an honest assessment of how they feel they faired and who they think has the best team on paper.

Any way good stuff - will watch more for sure. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Noel, Glad you enjoyed them. No reason we can’t get you and others involved. We are still working on all the tech but could definitely prerecorded something. Have a think about what you’d like to talk about. Also no reason we can record the draft and put a film together promoting how much fun they are and we all have. Really sell the tfp as well

Cheers

Al

Agreed Noel be great to get you involved.

I’m planning to do some live stuff and take questions during the event …