**TFP British Open Fantasy Golf**

Hey All,

Fantasy golf is taking off nicely hear at TFP and it doesn’t get any bigger than the British Open this coming week!!

Registrations close at 9pm on Tuesday night, to register simply post your “Draft Kings Name” in this thread. Doing so shall put you on the invite list. Later on Tuesday night invites shall be sent out to all who registered and they shall have 24 hours to set their lineup and pay the entry fee.

Up to 9 players = Winner Takes All
9-14 players = 1st and 2nd prizes
15+ = 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes.

$20 entry.

If you have not yet registered at www.draftkings.co.uk and want to take part please consider doing so via this DRAFT KINGS LINK to support the TFP site. Thank You.

If you want to plan your lineup prior to receiving an invite simply log into www.draftkings.co.uk and create/save/export your lineup.

An optional, simple and dedicated chat group shall be setup to ensure the weekend goes by with a healthy dose of competitive banter :thumbsup:

Please note that we cannot accept registrations after 9pm on Tuesday!!
We are sorry about this however this is down to the way the Draft Kings web site functions. To send out invites we must create a league on the DK site and when creating a league we must set the exact number of entries, this cannot be changed later. There will be more fantasy golf in the weeks after, thank you for your understanding.

Best of luck!

TheHoodedCaddie

TheGenerAl1987

1 Like

Count me in as always.

Markdimmock812

1 Like

Outsiders68

1 Like

Yep, HampshireHog is up for the challenge :smile:

Draft kings for daily baseball is great fun. My golf knowledge is pretty basic but sign me up seeing as its the Open.

Username: eiskrap

Count me in

User name: HowieTheRookie

I’m definitely in

User name: Out_of_Bounds

Have added you all as ‘Friends’ in DK, so it makes it easier to create contests

8 so far, good start, lets get more…

Anything to increase my winnings.

1 Like

im in, if thats ok

warriors2012

Hey Flacco,

Of course that is ok, great to have you join us! Look out for your invite (within draft kings web site/app) after 9pm on Tuesday. As above you shall have until Wednesday evening to pay entry and set your lineup. More to follow about joining the chat group too, if you want to… its good fun. :thumbsup:

Just to make “everybody” aware, its always a good idea to arrange your lineup and save it before Wednesday if you have the time. Not only does this give you the player the most amount of time to set your desired lineup but it also means that its quick and easy to apply your lineup on the Wednesday when you might be unexpectedly busy.

Good luck all

Scoring:

Golfers on each team will accumulate points as follows:

Per Hole Scoring
Double Eagle (DBe): +20 PTs
Eagle (EAG): +8 PTs
Birdie (BIR): +3 PTs
Par (PAR): +0.5 PTs
Bogey (BOG): -0.5 PTs
Double Bogey (DBB): -1 PT
Worse than Double Bogey (DBW): -1 PT

Tournament Finish Scoring
1st: 30 PTs
2nd: 20 PTs
3rd: 18 PTs
4th: 16 PTs
5th: 14 PTs
6th: 12 PTs
7th: 10 PTs
8th: 9 PTs
9th: 8 PTs
10th: 7 PTs
11th–15th: 6 PTs
16th–20th: 5 PTs
21st–25th: 4 PTs
26th–30th: 3 PTs
31st–40th: 2 PTs
41st-50th: 1 PTs

Streaks and Bonuses
Streak of 3 Birdies of Better (MAX 1 Per Round) (BIR3+): +3 PTs
Bogey Free Round (BOFR): +3 PTs
All 4 Rounds Under 70 Strokes (A4U70): +5 PTs
Hole in One (ACE): +10 PTs

Scoring Notes: Ties for a finishing position will not reduce or average down points. For example, if 2 golfers tie for 3rd place, each will receive the 18 fantasy points for the 3rd place finish result. Playoff Holes will not count towards final scoring, with the exception of the “finishing position” scoring. For example, the golfer who wins the tournament will receive the sole award of 1st place points, but will not accrue points for their scoring result in the individual playoff holes.

2 Likes

Just to reiterate to everyone that if you don’t join it voids the game, so please make sure to submit your entries.

I’m in
Geoeddie1993

Good man, thats 10 registrations with almost 24 hours to go. Great to have Chris involved as well!

Hi can you count me in please. My username is ‘alzreik82’. I’ve been signed up for Draft King for a little while now, however never used it.

2 Likes

Absolutely Alan, no problem. Log into draft kings tomorrow night after 9pm to get your invite, then make your lineup (if you have not done so already) and pay your entry, both by Wednesday night (24 hours).

Thats 11 registrations, any more?