TFP / BLM - NFL 1 & Done! - 2022/23 (£20 entry fee)

Nope - you read rules at top - first game of any day. There’s no reason to delay posting other than trying to get an advantage seeing others entries hence rule is first game of any day. You leave it you can also get an advantage of seeing who’s inactive or not, you can also if you get in the lead copy others entries to cancel them out so the rule is there to be fair first game of any day.

11 minite delay wont make a diffrence then

What is your reason for not posting earlier in week - trying to see others choices or waiting on seeing if anyone is ruled out to throw in a guy normally wouldn’t be so great. I wish i copied some of you last week on Lions TE but felt changing was unfair so left my team as posted from earlier in week. But those of you that posted late and knew Amaan Ra and DJ Chalk plus swift was out had a huge steer Hockenson would go off.

Rules in money games have to be enforced - last year it was first game of week - but to make it better for all but so I can try and be online at deadline eased it to first game of day. People round world can play and anyone can see when the first kick off of any day is so it makes an easy deadline for all and I can go back and check on. So no your entry above is invalid mate - you need to make one before first game of any day which now only leaves MNF.

In future do not leave it so late - and read the rules in black and white above - post your entry before first game of any day!.

If this was a proper fantasy games website - it would lock - like Super 6 does if you miss deadline - it wont let you enter picks for next days games even though they not kicked off. That sucks, but when running money games you have to stick to the rules be fair to all. Nothing to stop you posting an entry on Wednesday - and doing another one Saturday or Sunday if you change ya mind on players - but rule is before first game of day.

PS I also like to go to sport and watch sports so I want those entries in as early as possible so I can post them and then go watch games. Right now answering you I’m missing Palace v Leeds and the Giants@Packers game.

What diffrence does it make am not picking any players for this game

Let the others decide if there happy with me pickjng them 6pm players. I cant see a problem with 11 minites late

The point is if you don’t stick to rules it sets a precedence - all the rules was posted top of this thread and spelled out to you at start of season. They are not changing and this is so everyone knows them - I had to post my entry before early game and not sure if A. St Brown is playing later or not. The difference it makes is the later you wait more team news you have available so it can make a huge difference compared to early posters plus you get to see others entries. Pay attention to when there are IS games as it makes the deadline much earlier on a Sunday but there was nothing stopping you posting last night or this morning you had until 2:30pm for goodness sake. You chose not to follow rules and your lucky you still have a game left to pick players from. Post early in future - you even get to post a reserve so no reason leave it so late and then moan about the rules being enforced. I suggest you go re-read them all above and make a note of them. Now I’m signing off as I wanna go watch sports.

There’s another guy who has also missed deadline in Mexico - but next year I have an Australian interested - times for them will be harder they cant get up at silly times to check late in-actives so a deadline of first game of any day is perfectly fair. You only have yourself to blame - no one else, ask yourself why did you wait an d not post earlier in week - either you was waiting to see how others went or was waiting on team news or weather forecasts… no other reason.

A aplogise a didnt know the the rules and obvouolsy the other bloke didnt. Just let this one go for me and him as he clearly didnt know either. And ill make sure there not 11 minutes late next week

22 minutes ago a posted. Game might not even a kicked off

I hate being the big bad man - I want to be fair and people to have fun. I wish I could do each individual games start time per player but it gets so hard for me to administer then and keep check - hence having the reserves to help folk to.

If I bend rules others will say when it affects them you let such and such off and it opens a whole can of worms. Trust me I feel shit enforcing this.

I wish the other players would chime in what there thoughts are but I truly don’t want to set a precedence. The rules was spelled out at the start of the season and better than last year when it had to be in before first game of week. Now you get deadlines Thursday, Sunday and Monday. In playoffs Saturday & Sunday.

The reason I went for daily deadlines is in case anyone missed off they still a saver of the MNF game to not get a blank week - there’s still 2 sets of players to roll tomorrow night.

It could be a blessing in disguise if they go off and you save anyone you was trying to pick today. It will be the same for Abraham.

Acme1386 RESERVES
HC Andy Reid KC HC
QB Patrick Mahomes KC QB
RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire KC RB Josh Jacobs LV
WR Davante Adams LV WR JuJu Smith-Schuster KC
TE Travis Kelce KC TE
K Matthew Wright KC K Daniel Carlson LV
DEF Las Vegas RAIDERS DEF

Ill send my mnf ones in tomorrow

1 Like

You got lucky mate with the team you tried to play past deadline as the QB and RB went out early injured in their respective games, TE did nothing and Saints Defence conceded loads of points. So maybe it’s a blessing in disguise you get to submit a MNF entry instead.

I am so sick last week T.J. Hockenson 31.90 points - this week 0.60 - no prizes for guessing what week I played him. :sob:

Andy reid
Derek carr
Josh jacobs
Davante adams
Darren waller
Matthew wright reserve carlson
Chiefs defense

1 Like

@Acme1386 & @gazj885 - the MNF saver didn’t turn out to bad for you guys as you both out scored the rest of us this week (NFL Week 5). :unamused:

Can i take Justin fields tonight

Yep - okay.