TFP / BLM - NFL 1 & Done! - 2021/22 (£20 entry fee)

Can u put my reserves in

You have to have had an entry to get reserves they don’t carry over week to week.

A bit like ITV7 does not replace any horses if you’ve not made any entry at all - but if you have and some get rulled out as non-runners it does give you the SP favourite.

Similar applies here - if you’d made an entry but missed off any reserves (as I think you may have done earlier in season) I would carry over your reserves from previous round.

Now don’t forget to do your Wild Card entry - first game is Saturday night 9:35pm UK time so that’s the deadline for Wild Card round.

vegs coach
carr
jacobs
renfrow
zay jones
waller kittle reserve
succop
tampa

NFL Wild Card (entry)

HC Zac Taylor CIN
QB Matthew Stafford LAR
RB Josh Jacobs LV
WR DeVonta Smith PHI
TE Foster Moreau LV
K Chris Boswell PIT
DEF Tampa Bay BUCCANEERS TB

Reserves

QB Dak Prescott DAL
RB Devin Singletary BUF
WR Mike Evans TB
TE George Kittle SF
K Jake Elliott PHI

Just Zay Jones sorry noel

1 Like

Jimmy g
Kittle
Mitchell
Aj Green

Gould
Reserves please

1 Like

NFL Divisional Playoffs Entries

1. Do not edit your post as it will invalidate it.
  2. Copy this template and post with your picks / reserves before first game of the week.

HC -
QB -
RB -
WR
TE -
K -
DEF -

Reserves

QB -
RB -
WR -
TE -
K -

NFL Divisional Playoffs (entry)

HC Sean McVay LAR
QB Tom Brady TB
RB Devin Singletary BUF
WR Mike Evans TB
TE Rob Gronkowski TB
K Ryan Succop TB
DEF Cincinnati BENGALS CIN

Reserves

QB Jimmy Garoppolo SF
RB Aaron Jones GB
WR Stefon Diggs BUF
TE Anthony Firkser TEN
K Tyler Bass BUF

Andy reid
Mahomes
Eli Mitchell
Julio Jones
Kittle
Gould
49ers

Going back I noticed you had already used Waller (Week 12) - and you chose him again last week so was going to put in your reserve you had back for that week but you have used that player this week (Kittle) and you had no reserves picked this week so will just deduct the points for your second use of Waller last week (Wild Card Round). It’s each players responsibility to check who they’ve used in past weeks as if I ever notice - like I did just now doing a review (checking back) I will correct when picked up. This is why it is so important that you post on here both your starters and reserves so it keeps a history anyone can go back and check.

It’s also helped me decide on a rule over re-using players - rather than getting a reserve (which could mess up later weeks if not noticed right away) I will now make rules clear that if people pick an already used player they do not get a reserve for them but zero points - that way if I ever pick it up doing a audit or notice much later on all that happens is points get deducted for the second use etc.

NFL Conference Championships Entries

2. Copy this template and post with your picks / reserves before first game of the week.

HC -
QB -
RB -
WR
TE -
K -
DEF -

Reserves

QB -
RB -
WR -
TE -
K -

NFL Conference Championships (entry)

HC Kyle Shanahan SF
QB Jimmy Garoppolo SF
RB Eli Mitchell SF
WR Tee Higgins CIN
TE C.J. Uzomah CIN
K Robbie Gould SF
DEF San Francisco 49’ERS SF

Reserves

QB Patrick Mahomes KC
RB Cam Akers LAR
WR Byron Pringle KC
TE George Kittle SF
K Harrison Butker KC

NFL Super Bowl Entries

2. Copy this template and post with your picks / reserves before start of Super Bowl.

HC -
QB -
RB -
WR
TE -
K -
DEF -

Reserves

QB -
RB -
WR -
TE -
K -

Mixon
Higgins
Uzomah
Mcpherson
Bengals

Taylor hc

Phew - the end of the inagural season and I just held on to win. It was way closer than I expected though and to say I was nervous was an understatement. But I pick up the £60 innagural pot (as there was just 3 entrants so it was Winner Takes All). I do hope there will be more entrants next season - alas one of this years entrants gave up towards the end of the regular season by only making one more entry after Week 14 which I found super strange especially with all the x (times) points bonuses offered in Post Season rounds?
Well it is what it is and despite the many hours of work it took me to do the scoring I did enjoy the game, so will run it again next year, just wish I could do it as a proper professional website hosted game - but I don’t have that skill level, maybe if I ever get rich I can pay for someone else to make that a reality.
:football: :football: :football:

FINAL TABLE