TFP AUCTION DRAFT - (Year 6) £50 Money League (2020)

Cheers mate will check in the morning

Looks like I have 10 though only 4 have actually got their money across to me but I guess I need to take it on faith they will all pay eventually.

I also have 2 hovering - you (YellowMoney) and thandouk so that would make 12 if you both do climb in.

I’m in Noel, I understand that i’m the 11th so if we don’t get 12 i’ll miss out. Cheers mate

1 Like

i’m in

1 Like

I’m in, just sent the money over Noel

1 Like

Okay we have 12 - but max is 14 so if anyone else wants in step forward before 6pm but I need 2 teams so if not got 2 by 6:30pm UK time at the latest we are a 12 team league this year.

Can someone advise how I make payment

Will e-mail you now James.

Paid

Team Name (Mother Tucker’s)

As we only had 12 teams again this season (well we had 13 but can’t have an odd number so last to pay - or rather the one that hadn’t paid got deleted) and thus not the 14 hoped for the prize payouts have to be reduced and will be (same as last season) as follows:

2020 PRIZES - (12 teams)

Winner - £250
Runner Up - £120
Third - £50
Highest Weekly Score (Regular season only Weeks 1-13) - £10 x13
Highest Weeks Score of season (including Play-Offs) - £50

Total - £600

Does anyone have the link to the discord thread

Oops that’s my fault I thought it was posted I will sort that out but for now here it is:

TFP Auction Draft on Discord channel

Well done Al 2020 Champion

2 Likes

PRIZES PAYOUTS - 2020 (based on 12 teams)

1st ( £250 ) - Alan Roberts - T1tsburgh Feelers / Alan_Feelers (137.82)
2nd ( £120 ) - Robert McGregor - Viking City / mconabike (112.80)
3rd ( £50 ) - Dean Poole (Against The Spread) / Dean (169.00)
Highest Week ( £50 ) - Robert McGregor - Viking City / mconabike (198.00)

1 Like

Is there going to be an Auction draft this upcoming season

1 Like

I don’t see why not - just preoccupied right now with an Employment Tribunal case and other sports seasons / tournaments / events that start before the NFL does like Tour de France, Euros, T20 Blast and Premier League so am having to do games in chronological order of when they start.

Any update on an auction draft / league this year