TFP AUCTION DRAFT - (Year 5) £50 Money League (2019)

PRIZES PAYOUTS - 2019 (based on 12 teams)

1st ( £250 ) - Andre Bonifay - Hooked On A Thielen / abonifay (100.78)
2nd ( £120 ) - Sean Connors - Late to the party / Outsiders68 (100.64)
3rd ( £50 ) - Robert McGregor - Viking City / mconabike (131.06)
Highest Week ( £50 ) - Alan Roberts - T1tsburgh Feelers / Alan_Feelers (148.86)

Are we going again this year with this league? I’m planning my drafts so hoping/wondering if this one is a go again? @bluelionman :grin:

1 Like

I was just looking into it - as per past years I’m planning an eve of season draft. I always do my money league drafts last so out of the 5 leagues I commission I get my 3 free ones done first - call it practice. I try to do money ones as close to the season as possible.

Ok sounds good mate! Myself and Andre are both keen again so keep up updated :+1::grin:

1 Like

I’m in if its going ahead

1 Like

I am in of course

1 Like

I’m in Noel, cheers

1 Like

Guys just a heads up - this is last years thread - I was waiting to launch this years thread until after I have tested out NFL.com’s new draft client with regards an auction draft before committing. I am in my RTA draft (which is an auction draft) this Saturday so after that I will make a decision and launch this years thread if going ahead - I am looking at an eve of season draft if I do, do it so few weeks of time left yet.

Any developments on this Noel? Could try using ESPN for the auction if we get the numbers?

1 Like

I was fuming other day when I couldn’t get back in the auction draft room but it had been fine for 2 hours up to that point, also no one else had any issues in the draft room using a lap top of desk top just me. Have read reports since people had issues using Chrome but none using Edge. I did a draft Sunday using Edge and no issues at all but it was a normal draft not auction.

I just don’t want to go any where else as I’m used to how everything works and so many games going don’t want to do a draft elsewhere and have the time to transfer results over as I like all my leagues in one place and it caps me to 6 leagues as that’s all NFL.com allow.

I think I will take the risk and update a new thread making it very clear people join knowing full well NFL.com is not perfect for auction drafts. I advise doing mocks first, to test fully how it runs with your system I will also advise it could be a long draft as if anyone has an issue I will pause it to give them time to try and reconnect or sort a work around. I will also put out my experiences and those of others in my Auction draft I did this year as there seemed to be a glitch on the NFL app. So people are fully warned. I will also look to an early start time to allow for this issues and the resulting extra time it could take to finish the draft. Any way I will do it due to popular request and so get info up over next few days.

1 Like