TFF - BLM EUROS 2024 (GERMANY) - £10 Money League

These are my additional internal Super League rules for the Telegraph’s Fantasy Football European Championships game.

The Telegraph has now released their rules for their fantasy game on the European Championships 2024 in Germany. Full details can be found via this link:

TFF - FANTASY FOOTBALL EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP - SIGN UP

If after reading the Telegraphs game information / rules and my additional internal Super League rules you wish to play in my ‘BLM EUROS 2024’ Super League, then please feel free to sign up and join my Super League on line.

MY SUPER LEAGUES ARE OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PLAY - so if you have any friends or family, you think would be interested in playing, please show them a copy of this information (forward this e-mail).

The rules and everything are as the Telegraph print’s them… they run everything… the only difference with this Super League is I am charging £10 extra per team to join my Super League. This internal entry fee is to facilitate making our own cash prizes for the winners in my private Super League and to promote competition within our internal Fantasy Football European Championships Super League.

If you new to my games and don’t know how to pay me, or have simply forgotten then just PM me from here (the TFP forum) and I will reply with details. Do make sure to include your e-mail address so I can forward you my payment info directly

So, what exactly do you get for your money -

Well, the £10 (per team) internal Super League entry fee goes to make up our own prize fund and is paid back out as prizes at the end of the game as follows:

PRIZE PAYOUTS

Overall Super League Winner (1st) - 30%
Overall Super League Runner-up (2nd) - 20%
Overall Super League Third place (3rd) - 10%
Overall Super League Fourth place (4th) - 5%
Golden Boot (most goals) - 20%
Starting XI table winner - 15%

Quite rightly most prize money is awarded to the overall winner, however there are prizes for the winners of the spin off tables (Golden Boot and Starting XI) as well as for 2nd, 3rd and 4th placed teams in the overall league! However, to make these prizes really worthwhile we need a huge league so I urge you to please disseminate this information plus recruit workmates and personal friends that might like to join in to. Also, why not enter more than one team yourself - TFF will allow you a maximum of 5 free teams and I will be sticking all 5 of mine in this league. Multiple teams are welcomed in my private Super League - as long as you pay for there entry. Due to recent issues with strangers joining fantasy games of mine then not making payment I will not chase anyone up for payment but will delete any unpaid for teams just before the tournament starts - you have been warned, onus is on you to not be tardy on paying your entry fee or you will find yourself jettisoned!

Now the prize positions are given as percentages because the final prize amounts will be affected by the number of paid entrants I get.

Any tie for prize positions at the end of the tournament will result in an adding together of the prize’s due for those tied positions and then them being split equally between the tying managers however this is very unlikely as the Telegraph now have tie breaker rules to split all positions which I have copied and pasted here for your benefit:

14. Tie-Breaks

14.1 In the event of a tie for any prize, preference will be given to the Manager whose team has scored the most goals during the relevant prize period. If the result is still a tie, preference will be given to the Manager whose team has achieved the most points for Assists during the relevant prize period, and thereafter the most points from Clean Sheets during the relevant prize period. If there is still a tie, preference will be given to the Manager whose team has received the fewest points for yellow cards and red cards during the relevant prize period.

14.2 The exceptions to the standard tie-break rules are with the Golden Boot prize. For the Golden Boot, the order of the tie-break is highest number of total points, highest number of Assists, highest number of points scored from Clean Sheets, and lowest number of points deducted for yellow and red cards.

NOTE: So, in keeping with them I will pay out on the leagues displayed positions so if they list a 1st and 2nd - you are 1st & 2nd. If they list tied teams as joint first, then you are tied first and the prize will be split equally as per above rules. The Telegraph make the official game rules and we go by their game rules.

Finally, any teams that join my league late (after the start of the tournament) must first appear in the league on zero points. Any that don’t are null and void - no one will be allowed to gain an advantage by having multiple teams and then later sticking their best one in. You can have multiple teams in the league but you must enter and pay for them all before they score any points and take your chances with them - if you get off to a bad start by all means enter more teams but they must start in the league on 0 (zero) points. I think you will all agree this is fair and maximises the chances to get more teams in the league and there by more prize money.

To score points from the start of the tournament you must have registered your team before the first scheduled game - Friday, June 14th, 2024 / 20.00 (British Sumer Time).

Please don’t wait and miss out entering a team as up until the kick-off of the first game there is a transfer amnesty in place, so you can change your team formation and players as much as you like prior to the tournaments start and it will not come off of your transfer allocation (which is 50 transfers over the tournament). There is also a transfer amnesty between the group stages and knockout stages but to read all the fine print on transfer allocations and rules look at ‘Section 9.’ on the game’s website here:

TFF Euros - Help / T&C’s

Well, all that remains is for me to give you the information you need to join my private Super League and say that I hope to see your team(s) in my league sooner rather than latter:

Super League Name:- BLM EUROS 2024

Super League Pin:- 9UE5WCFI

Best Regards,

image bluelionman (aka Noel Symonds)

Fan Pub Founding Member

To let people know the state of play I will bold and put a football :soccer: symbol next to you when I have received payment for your entry:

Any unpaid for team entries will be deleted from the league soon after the tournament is underway!

BLM EUROS 2024 - Entries (50)

Drei Löwen - Noel Symonds :soccer:

Oranje Leeuw - Noel Symonds :soccer:

Shak Attack - Noel Symonds :soccer:

Der Adler ist gelandet - Noel Symonds :soccer:

Die Tommys - Noel Symonds :soccer:

Croatian Now - Marc Perni :soccer:

Anotherchance99 - Jon Webb :soccer:

All the Way - Andy Duenner :soccer:

FC Thun - Andy Duenner :soccer:

Who will win? - Andy Duenner :soccer:

Again? - Andy Duenner :soccer: