TELEGRAPH FANTASY RUGBY WORLD CUP - 2019 (£10 Money League)

The Telegraph have brought out a fantasy Rugby World Cup game for the 2019 tournament which starts tomorrow and it’s free to play.

I’m not sure how many people I know like rugby and I myself don’t follow the domestic game at all but I do enjoy the 6 Nations each year so this being another international tournament with 23 of the 48 games being on free terrestrial TV (ITV2). For this reason I have decided to set up a private money league on the Telegraphs game and invite all of you to not only join in but forward this info on to any work mates or personal friends you have who you think might also like to join in - more the merrier.

As I have no clue how many entrants I will get especially at this late juncture I propose to do the same payout structure as I do in my annual 6 Nations Telegraph game:

Internal entry fee = £10 a team.
(Payment to me in the usual way - if you don’t know or want a reminder just contact me via PM).

At the end of the game all entry funds (after deducting any weekly chart prizes if applicable) will be paid out as follows:

1st (60%)
2nd (20%)
Starting XV (20%)

Also if I get 20+ teams in my league there will be a weekly prize of £10 to that weeks highest scoring team.

That’s it.

Full details on the game can be found here:

Telegraph Fantasy Rugby World Cup

My private money leagues details:

League Name: BLM RUGBY WORLD CUP
League PIN: 8191191
League Passcode: 2019

Hope to see some of you get involved in this - apologies for the short notice - opening game is:

Friday 20th September – 11:45am (UK time) Japan v Russia

best regards,

Noel Symonds / bluelionman

Final Results:

1st - Iain Morris / not on TFP - £42 (60%)
2nd - Noel Symonds / bluelionman - £14 (20%)
Starting XI - Noel Symonds / bluelionman - £14 (20%)

FINAL TABLES