Telegraph Fantasy Football Europe (aka Champions League)

TELEGRAPH FANTASY FOOTBALL - ‘BLM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2016’

(Internal Super League Rules)

Internal Entry Fee - £15 per team

The Telegraph has released its rules for their TFFE Champions League 2016 (knock out stages) game - of which full details can be found via this link:-

Telegraph Fantasy Football Europe

The rules and everything are as the Telegraph makes them… they run everything… the only difference with this Super League is I am charging £15 per team to join my private Super League. This is in addition to any fees the Telegraph charge you to enter a team into their national game (they have deals and offers and sometimes offer free teams). I charge an entry fee to make up our own internal Super League prizes.

MY INTERNAL ‘BLM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2016’ PRIZES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:

1st POSITION - 40%
2nd POSITION - 20%
3rd POSITION - 10%
GOALS WINNER - 15%
STARTING XI WINNER - 15%

If there is a tie at the end of the game for any prize positions then the money due for each position will be added together and will be split equally between the tying managers.

Now the final prize positions are given as percentages because the final prize amounts will be affected by the number of entrants I get. Anyone who has not paid the internal entry fee for their team(s) by the end of February will be deleted from the league and also be on a years ban from being able to partake in any of my money games.

You can pay me in cash or via PayPal (but if you don’t see me in person and don’t have Pay Pal via cheque & snail mail is still acceptable but is my least preferred option - as I have to go to the bank).

If sending payment by Pay Pal don’t forget to select your just sending money to a friend (to avoid PayPal deducting additional fees which I will then have to chase you to make good on). I now have a link to my Pay Pal which you can use to pay me:

paypal.me/bluelionman

In case it was not made clear earlier in these rules I wish to reiterate you can enter as many teams as you desire but each team entry will cost £15 (internal entry fee) to put it into this money league.

That’s it - please pass a link to this information on to anyone who you feel might like to take part - as it’s more the merrier which equals a bigger prize pool!

Super League Name:- BLM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2016
Super League Pin:- 8054608

Hope to see you in my league very soon… Noel Symonds (aka bluelionman)

It’s a bit lonely in here at the moment, not too many takers - come and join us!

I’m going to be joining, also my mate Paul from work. Hopefully we are part of a late rush!!

@bluelionman - I have PayPal 'ed £30 to you for me and Paul le Poidevin. I haven’t actually submitted my team yet but will sort that in time for kick off tomorrow !!

1 Like

Nice one guys - don’t know why I am finding it so hard to find players for all my money games on sports other than NFL?

So please spread the word - I have done 2 teams and will put the second in if my league gets to double figures - so if it hits 10 will put a second in to boost the numbers and prize pot.

One hindrance is Telegraph only allow UK based players - which is a shame as I am sure I know 1 or 2 outside UK that would be up for this for sure. :unamused:

Okay peoples here are some final screen shots of each table (Overall, Goals & Starting XI). Then at the end I have posted the actual pay-outs, alas only got 9 teams this year so its not massive amounts - please spread the word and help me to get a bigger pool of entrants next year.

TFFE - BLM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE / FINAL PRIZE POSITIONS 2015/16‏‏‏‏‏

1st - (40%) £54 - DARREN BROWN (458)
2nd - (20%) £27 - ANDY SMITH (439)
3rd - (10%) £13.50 - MARK PEARSON (428)

GOALS winner - (15%) £20.25 - ANDY SMITH (21)
STARTING XI winner - (15%) £20.25 - PAUL Le POIDEVIN (215)

1 Like