T20 BLAST 2021 Live (Surrey) games with BLM (Home & Away)

Hey all,

Looking to get a group together for some T20 games when we get out of lockdown - all clubs are selling there fixtures now for the dates after when BJ says events can be attended again.

I’ve never done a full Surrey slew of games but if anyone is interested in going to any games with me get at me and let me know what games. The good thing about cricket is there is no segregatiion so if you are a fan other another team that play Surrey in their Southern group home or away your just as welcome join me in the games against your team. So please let me know what one(s) of the following games you want in to and how many tickets - as of course your own friends family are welcome to.
Also if your neutral and just fancy a night out at the cricket more the merrier - let me know what games.

When I know the prices I will put them next to fixtures but allow a few pounds either way as some clubs add on top booking or postage fees at checkout whereas some might offer a descount if where a big group - usually 10+.

Surrey Home games (@ Kia Oval)

List of people confirmed (TFP username if member of forum) / number of tickets wanted if more than 1

[Names for the earlier games not currently on sale is if Govenement allows spectators earlier than anticipated.]

Home Games - all at Kia Oval

Glamorgan - 14 June
Currently Unavailable (due to take place before the anticipated end to government restrictions on capacity)

Noel Symonds (bluelionman)

Sussex Sharks - 17 June
Currently Unavailable (due to take place before the anticipated end to government restrictions on capacity)

Hampshire - 18 June

Essex Eagles - 21 June

Somerset - 23 June

Middlesex - 25 June

Ricky Pearce
Rowan Pearce
Darren Woods

Kent - 9 July

Away Games

Middlesex - 10 June
Currently Unavailable (while Lords assess the implications of the Government’s roadmap announcement on this match).

Ricky Pearce
Rowan Pearce

Somerset - 11 June

Sussex Sharks - 27 June

Glamorgan - 29 June

Tony Hamm

Hampshire - 30 June

Tony Hamm

Kent - 2 July

Gloucestershire - 16 July

What a strange format in the group stage you dont play every team in your divison home and away.

To take advanrage of early bird prices please get at me ASAP - as I think some Early Bird discounts are only valid to 31st March - just post on this thread what games your up for and or PM me.

T20 Blast 2021

Just been looking at this years T20 Blast early bird prices in the Southern Group and wanna congratulate Glamorgan at being the cheapest with early bird prices of a Tenner (£10) for adults and under 17’s free.

But if you think the London teams would be the dearest you would be wrong - that accolade goes to Sussex (by the sea) with early bird prices of £30 for adults, £15 for Youths (under 18’s) and £7.50 for Juniors (under 14’s).

Sharks by name, Sharks by nature it seems!