SUPER BRU - FANTASY RUGBY - SIX NATIONS 2021 (£5 Money League)

Web Site: Super Bru

Well, the NFL season is almost over and many of us will have tanked in the football (soccer) so a nice change of sport is offered up with the annual Rugby Union Six Nations tournament. I usually do a free game ESPN Scrum used to do but with just 4 days to this year’s tournament start and the ESPN website is still dead (not loading) so I have to accept defeat that yet another game I love is not coming back. There are several other providers of fantasy 6 Nations rugby union games out there and I’ve decided to try Super Bru’s this year as it looks the most similar to the ESPN Scrum one that’s not returning. It seems Super Bru run fantasy games on tons of sports and you just need to register once with the website. Super Brus games are free but I always think it’s more interesting to have a little money on it and as you can make up your own private league have done just that.

My private league I have decided will be £5 entry per team which will create the prize for my league’s winner, (contact me for ways to pay if you don’t know how nor see me in person - just PM me from this forum). Naturally the league is called ’ WINNER TAKES ALL ’ - & the more teams that join the bigger the prize for the eventual winner - so get busy getting any friends of yours to join that want in - as first game starts this year at 14:15 (GMT) this Saturday (6th February)!

All entrants to have paid by the start of the 2nd round of games - any one that has not will simply be removed from my league soon after this deadline.

Here are the details needed to join my private money league:

League URL: Super Bru ‘WINNER TAKES ALL’ - £5 Money League

League Name: ‘WINNER TAKES ALL’

(you must include the dashes ’ ’ each end - someone beat me to the name WINNER TAKES ALL but with dashes could still keep same name - ‘WINNER TAKES ALL’ )

League Pool Code: zoomsoar

First game (and entry deadline to score points in Round 1) is : 06/02/2021 14:15 (Italy vs France)

If you decide to play - best of luck.

Best regards,

bluelionman (Noel Symonds)

PS Any teams joining the league must be on zero points when they join.

Well a big congratulations to Mozza_19 (Iain Morris) who wins this inaugural Superbru 6 Nations game (and pockets the £25 prize pot). I had to find a new platform as sadly ESPN did not bring their game back this year. I will of course do it all again next year - so please come and have a go -

Link to BLM history for fantasy rugby games:

International Rugby Union Games