Super 6 Extra (£5 Money League)

BLM’S Super 6 Extra Bluey League

Hey there,

Upon entering my Super 6 predictions today for the weekend I was met with this offer to try a new game called ‘Super 6 Extra’ where you have to predict 6 things to happen in a forth coming game. It’s a brand-new Sky Sports / Sky Bet game and the first game chosen is Wolves v Newcastle this weekend.

Entries by 16:30 on Sunday, 25 October

Once I’d entered my choices it gave me the option to make up my own private mini league so I decided to do that and operate it the same way as my Super 6 league.

I’ve called it ’ BLM’s Super 6 Extra Bluey League ’ simply as I’m making the entry fee £5 (which is a bluely coloured note). ‘Super 6 Extra’ is the games name and BLM is short for bluelionman (despite what the current political climate now makes you think of) which is the online name I use in all fantasy games and forums.

I have also decided to have a prize for every 10 entrants so the more entries the further the prizes will go down as follows:

PRIZES

1-10 Entrants = Winner Takes All

11-20 Entrants = 1st & 2nd

21 - 30 = 1st - 3rd

and so on.

I will confirm the prize positions and pay-outs after the first game round has been completed and everyone has paid up but all entry fees will go back out 100% as prizes. To make this league a decent size with decent prizes I urge you to please forward this info’s link on to anyone you think might like to join in to - all are welcome (friends, family, work colleagues, anyone).

To join my league, you can either follow this link:

JOIN - BLM’S Super 6 Extra Bluey League

Or enter manually from the game itself using the following details:

Name - BLM’S Super 6 Extra Bluey League
PIN - rnhbf-qlsqf

Last but not least please PM me from here (TFP) for how to pay if you don’t know the score already.

best regards,

bluelionman (Noel Symonds)

PS Reading Super 6 Extra’s Terms and Conditions it is sadly only open to persons aged 18 years or over resident in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland. Proof of age and identity may be required (which I imagine is if you win their games jackpot).

Thanks to all that entered and especially Dale Elstone who doubled my entry pool with the 6 friends he got involved for me. I can confirm we got 14 total entries and all have paid so as per my original rules (see below) there will be prizes for 1st and 2nd.

1-10 Entrants = Winner Takes All
11-20 Entrants = 1st & 2nd
21 - 30 = 1st - 3rd

With £70 in the pot the split this year will be £50 (for 1st) & £20 (for 2nd).

Good luck to all and thanks for having a go at this new Sky Bet / Sky Sports game.

bluelionman (aka Noel Symonds)
Fan Pub Founding Member

Sky Bet had taken this whole game down within 72 hours of the season finishing and so it has taken me until now to keep on at them to finally offically get this leagues final results which I can now post here:

So as per pay out rules the prizes go to:

1st Place = £50 Noel Symonds / bluelionman
2nd Place = £20 Marc Perni