Super 6 Extra (£5 Money League) - Season 2021/22

BLM’S Super 6 Extra Bluey League

Hey there,

Sky Bet have finally brought their Super 6 Extra game back for the coming Premier League season (better late than never). ‘Super 6 Extra’ is a game where you have to predict 6 things to happen in a forth coming Premier League football game. It was a brand-new Sky Sports / Sky Bet game last season and I ran a small stakes money league on it and am doing so again for this season. The first game S6E has chosen for this season is Sundays Tottenham v Man City match (15th August).

I’ve called my private money league ’ BLM’s Super 6 Extra Bluey League ’ simply as I’m making the entry fee £5 (which is a bluely coloured note). ‘Super 6 Extra’ is the games name and BLM is short for bluelionman (despite what the current political climate now makes you think of) which is the online name I use in all fantasy games and forums.

I have also decided to have a prize for every 10 entrants so the more entries the further the prizes will go down as follows:

1-10 Entrants = Winner Takes All
11-20 Entrants = 1st & 2nd
21 - 30 = 1st - 3rd
and so on.

I will confirm the prize positions and pay-outs after the first game round has been completed and everyone has paid up but all entry fees will go back out 100% as prizes. To make this league a decent size with decent prizes I urge you to please forward this info on to anyone you think might like to join in to - all are welcome (friends, family, work colleagues, anyone). Just share a link to this post.

To join my league, you can either follow this link:

Join BLM’S Super 6 Extra Bluey League (2021/22 Season)

Or enter manually from the game itself using the following details:

Name - BLM’S Super 6 Extra Bluey League
PIN - cjhjc-ctyqk

Last but not least please PM me from here (TFP) for how to pay if you don’t know the score already.

best regards,

bluelionman (Noel Symonds)

PS Reading Super 6 Extra’s Terms and Conditions it is sadly only open to persons aged 18 years or over resident in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland. Proof of age and identity may be required (which I imagine is if you win their games jackpot).

A bit of belated house keeping - everyone has paid and finally everyone has joined this years league (kinda stupid Sky don’t let you delete last years league with the same name).

Alas this year only 7 players compared to last seasons 14. :cry:

But it is what it is - so as per rules 10 entrants or less its ‘Winner Takes All’ so that is £35.

Please spread the word, perhaps start a free league get ya mates involved so they can learn the game then perhaps they might wanna join this small stakes money league next season and increase the prize pool.

Took me ages to get hold of this final chart - not taking no for an answer - as yet again SkyBet had taken down all game info within 48hrs of the final game. Same as last year!

Any way a big congratulations to Delstone (Dale Elstone) who pockets the £35 prize pot for this season. If SkyBet run this game again next season then I’ll do a league on it. Watch this forum for details and tell your mates about the game if you like it.

Hey Noel, thanks for running this game again; and thank you for sending my winnings so quickly. Look forward to playing again next year hopefully we can all get some friends involved and pick up the numbers.

1 Like