Soccer Saturday SUPER 6

BLM’S Super 6 Bluey League

I’ve never done a league on this game before but in a bid to get me to remember to enter this SkySports / Sky Bet game every week have decided to start a new private money league for this season.

I’ve called it ’ BLM’s Super 6 Bluey League ’ simply as I’m making the entry fee £5 (which is a bluely coloured note). Super 6 is the games name and BLM is short for bluelionman which is kind of the online name I use in all fantasy games and forums.

I have also decided to have a prize for every extra 10 entrants so the more entries the further the prizes will go down as follows:

1-10 Entrants = Winner Takes All
11-20 Entrants = 1st & 2nd
21 - 30 = 1st - 3rd
and so on.

I will confirm the prize positions and payouts soon after the season starts and everyone has paid up but all entry fees will go back out 100% as prizes.

So that’s it - I would imagine many people already do this game so if you fancy trying your luck in a small stakes money league do join in. Also to make this league a decent size with decent prizes I urge you to please forward the link to this post on to anyone you think might like to join in to - all are welcome (friends, family, work colleagues, anyone).

Only internal rules I will make is entries must be in by the start of the season (10th August 2018) and anyone who has not paid the entry fee by the end of August will be deleted from my league soon after without reference.

To join my league you can either follow this link:

BLM’S Super 6 Bluey League

Or enter manually from the game itself using the following details:

Name - BLM’S Super 6 Bluey League
PIN - SL5DLJ

Last but not least please PM me from here (TFP) for how to pay if you don’t know the score already.

PS Reading Super 6’s Terms and Conditions it is sadly only open to persons aged 18 years or over resident in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland.

Okay I don’t have direct contact details for everyone in this league so posting here on TFP to…

I am glad to report the final player has weighed in. I got 18 entrants this year making a prize pot of £90 (my first ever year running a league on this game) so that means this year as per my original rules I pay 1st & 2nd. So prizes for 2019/20 season are:

Prizes

1st = £60
2nd = £30

Thanks for taking part and hope you have fun,

Noel / bluelionman

Final Table