Soccer Saturday SUPER 6 (£5 Money League) 2021/22

BLM’S Super 6 Bluey League

I have run a league on this game for the last few seasons and it’s proved popular so bringing it back - alas with only 3 days to start am needing to have everyone share the heck out of this last minute league. The reason for such a late set up is I’ve only just got out the hospital (day before yesterday) where I was fighting Covid for the last 10 days so everything is now a rush football season wise. Also despite the name you really have to be on the ball remembering to enter predictions every round as despite its name of ‘Soccer Saturday Super 6’ they in the past seemed to have a shed load of rounds on other days of the week!

I’ve called it ’ BLM’s Super 6 Bluey League ’ simply as I’m making the entry fee £5 (which is a bluely coloured note). Super 6 is the games name and BLM is short for bluelionman (despite what the current political climate now makes you think of) which is the online name I use in all fantasy games and forums and have done for over two decades (so not changing it now).

I have also decided to have a prize for every 10 entrants so the more entries the further the prizes will go down as follows:

1-10 Entrants = Winner Takes All
11-20 Entrants = 1st & 2nd
21 - 30 = 1st - 3rd
and so on.

I will confirm the prize positions and pay-outs soon after the season starts and everyone has paid up but all entry fees will go back out 100% as prizes.

So that’s it - I would imagine many people already do this game so if you fancy trying your luck in a small stakes’ money league do join in. Also, to make this league a decent size with decent prizes I urge you to please forward this info on to anyone you think might like to join in to - all are welcome (friends, family, work colleagues, anyone).

Only internal rules I will make is entries must be in by the start of the season (7th August 2021) and anyone who has not paid the entry fee by the end of August will be deleted from my league soon after without reference.

To join my league, you can either follow this link:

JOIN - BLM’S Super 6 Bluey League

Or enter manually from the game itself using the following details:

Name - BLM’S Super 6 Bluey League
PIN - BE4PJW

Last but not least please PM me from here (TFP) for how to pay if you don’t know the score already.

Also, if you were in my league last year, I have deleted you not because I don’t want you but can’t be sure everyone will want to play again in my money league this season so by deleting everyone from the restarted league people have to manually re-join and then by doing so I am sure they choose to partake in this money league.

best regards,

bluelionman (Noel Symonds)

PS Reading Super 6’s Terms and Conditions it is sadly only open to persons aged 18 years or over resident in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland. Proof of age and identity may be required.

After a long season we have a new winner, a big congratulations to Bob Wells:

BLM’S Super 6 Bluey League - £££ WINNERS - 2021/22 (Season 3)

If you would like to take part next season just look out for details posted on this forum leading up to the new football season.

Super 6 (2021/22) Final Standings