Slingshot Fantasy Auto Racing - NASCAR

Hey there,

I did a search for a free NASCAR game and found this one - it’s not the same as the yahoo game I used to play and really liked but thought I’d give this one a run out for the 2019 season.

It allowed me to create a private league when joining so decided to make up a small stakes money league just like I do with my F1 games. So if you want to join my private league you’re most welcome to do so (and do feel free to invite any friends or family you know who might want to join in to). My league is £5 to enter - contact me for how to pay if you don’t know the score. All entry fees will be used to make up a prize for 1st and 2nd at the end of the season. I will work out the exact prize split once the season has started and know how many teams I have in my private league and thus the amount of money we have in the pot but rest assured all entry fees will go back out in the way of 2 prizes (for 1st and 2nd) at the end of the season.

I know it’s short notice but it appears in this game you only pick your roster after qualifying so you have until the green flag waves on each of the 36 points scoring races to pick ya roster - yes you pick a new line up each race within a budget.

Full rules can be viewed here: Slingshot Fantasy Auto Contest

So that’s it - hope to see your team in my league come Sunday.

Best regards

bluelionman Noel Symonds

League Name: BLM NASCAR
Password: Late Show