Slingshot Fantasy Auto Racing - NASCAR 2021 (£5 money League)

Hey there,

I did a search for a free NASCAR game and found this one - it’s not the same as the yahoo game I used to play and really liked but thought I’d give this one a run out for the 2021 season.

It allowed me to create a private league when joining so decided to make up a small stakes money league just like I do with my F1 games. So, if you want to join my private money league, you’re most welcome to do so (and do feel free to invite any friends or family you know who might want to join in to). My league is only £5 to enter - contact me for how to pay if you don’t know the score. All entry fees will be used to make up a prize for 1st and 2nd at the end of the season. I will work out the exact prize split once the season has started and know how many teams I have in my private league and thus the amount of money we have in the pot but rest assured all entry fees will go back out in the way of 2 prizes (for 1st and 2nd) at the end of the season. The game site only allows strictly one entry per person so I will abide by that rule in my league to.

Reading the rules, the first race of the season points wise will be the Daytona 500 on Sunday, 14th February .

Currently after registering (and hopefully requesting to join my private league upon signing up) if you click ‘ENTER PICKS’ your met with this message:

Look for Driver Salaries and the pick form for the 2021 Daytona 500 in February as we get closer to The Great American Race.

So, it seems you have to pick a new line up of drivers each race within a budget.

Full rules can be viewed here: Slingshot Fantasy Auto Contest

So that’s it - I do hope to see your team in my league come the start of the Daytona 500. Also please spread the word, more the merrier.

To join my private league when signing up you can enter my leagues details as folllows:

League Name: BLM’s NASCAR Bluey League
Password: DoINotLikeThat

Best regards,

bluelionman (aka Noel Symonds)

Really dissapointing only 2 of us fancied this league. So it’s head to head between bluelionman (me - Noel Symonds) & McBear (Douglas Hay). May the best driver picker win.

Race 1 - Daytona 500 2021 Highlights:

Lucky I had a cushion as I forgot to enter picks for the final race - scoring zero. But luckily I still won the inaugral season of this game - really hope I can get a few more entries next season to make it more of a competition.

So I Noel Symonds (bluelionman) bag the £10 Winner Takes All prize pot for this season.

Final League Table