Sky Bet Christmas Offer (7/1 Any Football League Team To Score On Boxing Day)

Sky Bet want me to promote this offer in my newsletter this week. The deal expires tomorrow and I am unsure whether I’ll be able to send it out in time, so I’ll share it with you first in case any of you want to jump on it.

What they’re doing is giving 7/1 odds on there being a goal scored in any of the football league games on Boxing Day. So, it’s bound to happen. New customers only.

Available through this Bookie.Deals link

Terms:

7/1 Any Football League team to score on Boxing Day – Terms and Conditions

Simply place your FIRST bet on our Sky Bet Football League Goals Special at the current price and we’ll pay you out at 7/1 in free bets if a goal is scored!
•The maximum stake is £5.
•The 7/1 special will be paid out in free bets within 24 hours (For example: £5 stake returned plus £35 free bet).
•Offer only available to new accounts successfully opened between 5.00pm 22/12/15 and 12.00pm 24/12/15.
•Free bet will be credited as one £35 free bet.
•Free bet stake not included in returns.
•Free bet will expire after 1 week.
•Offer not available to Super 6 or Fantasy Football players
•Customers must be deemed to have registered their account via the Sky Betting and Gaming Facebook acquisition channel or selected affiliates in order to be eligible for this offer
•Only one offer per household.
•Only one bet per customer.
•Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible for this offer.
•Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Any attempts to manipulate or abuse this offer will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate exclusion from this and future Sky Betting & Gaming promotions.
•The promoters decision on a dispute in relation to this promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
•In the case of any breach of these terms and conditions or a customer becoming ineligible to participate in the promotion (in Sky Betting & Gaming’s sole discretion), the promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount.
•The promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.

The offer has now expired!

Most peeps here into betting I would say already had a SkyBet account anyway so would of been redundant. However offers that existing punters can jump on always good. :smile:

Am I still on your mailing list as I don’t think I have seen one of your NFL points tips newsletters in ages? :confused:

Have emailed you about the newsletter.