Show Me The Money (NFL.com) £20 Money League

Yep I had the same problem too. I have another draft at 7.30pm so hope that works then…

As a worst case scenario, the NFL.com fantasy iPhone app was still working for me, so that could be a back-up to keep in mind. :+1:

1 Like

James - please keep us updated.

Will do Dean

1 Like

Weird I tried my App to as a last resort and couldn’t find the draft room - think its last years app on my phone. I couldn’t even find the menu that says full site from my app?

@Dean @bluelionman

All - just entered the draft room for my 7.30pm draft - appears to all be in order, so hopefully all will be ok for your auction. Best of luck to all taking part!

3 Likes

@Dean @bluelionman the draft client is still playing up. works on the phone

Any update on the division reshuffle?

@Oselly - It seems it can’t be done post draft with out wiping out the draft and starting again so my videos I made are mute as I cant edit them now - I dropped the ball on this one but learned that I need do these first before draft in future years - will defo be setting my leagues up next year in July before the Premier League stuff and not after as I tried this year and got in a mess. My sincerest apologies Oselly but the Divisions are as they are for this year. The way we did it in the Originals was only because Al reset the season (to be able to edit the Divisions) and very kindly Al and Sean re-entered all the teams again for a second time after doing a draw for the divisions on their You Tube channel - even better than that, they sorted out the fixtures which was way above and beyond their call of duty.

Ce’st la vie, no biggie. Cheers anyway Noel, know it’s been a lot of work sorting all this stuff out but appreciated.

1 Like

Just to confirm everyone has paid up in this league and prizes are same as in past seasons:

£100 - Winner
£60 - Runner Up
£40 - 3rd
+ £40 to whoever posts the highest Weeks score (including post season - must be involved in a real game - not on a bye)!

All a bit quiet, we good to go again this year Noel? @bluelionman

I’ll be back again if it’s running.

I see Noel has been sorting out some of his non-NFL games recently, so I’m sure it’s just a bit further down the list!

Had my PC in and out the repair shop since April - I should of just bought a new one but as local shop advertised ‘no fix, no fee’ I didn’t think I had anything to lose - other than they charged a fee and said it was fixed but it wern’t and been back in every week or 2 since - total cowboys and a waste of £85.

In the end they’ve now taken out my graphics card and said it was that something gone on it… so at least my PC not freezing or rebooting on it’s own now but no idea what capabilitioes I’ve lost. It don’t seem to recognise my TV anymore. Also I noticed yet again they hadn’t put the side panel on flush so i went to strighten it up and notice thy’ve lost a screw from the back! :frowning:

Any way - yes I need to launch my Premiership games… help Jon with the recruiting for TFP Originals - now I can direct message people and then as you say turn my attention to all my NFL leagues / games.

Just never enough time!!!