Show Me The Money (NFL.com) £20 Money League

It’s going to be a busy day! - but I’ll be there.

Could i be added to waiting list should anyone drop out. Cheers

1 Like

Sure just PM me you name (first and last) and e-mail address and I’ll add you to the list.

Sorry Noel, I’m not going to be able to make the draft on Sunday either, will delete my team from the league to free up the space.

Sorry to hear that eiskrap - would you like to be re-added to the waiting list to get back in, in the future?

Sorry Noel, I won’t be able to fill the space as already in too many money leagues this year.

Can you delete me from the waiting list, cheers.

Okay.

Still two teams not signed up, we good to go today?

I’m working on it as we speak - have until 4pm I will find 2 - watch this space.

@bluelionman

Hi Noel

Got your message via NFL.com. Just to confirm I am 100% in for the SMTM league and will be at the draft today.

I was hoping to make one transfer to you for all your side games at once, but I know it’s taking you a bit longer to post them all this year. So, to keep things simple I’ll transfer you £40 today - this is to cover:

£20 - SMTM League
£10 - 1 X NFL sweepstake entry
£10 - NFL Pickem league

If you end up getting other games going in time (Survivor, TNF Challenge, etc.) then I’ll just pay you separately then.

Cheers and see you in the draft room at 4pm.

I will get them up - just a nightmare time wise… I may book a week off work next year in week leading up to season. Will get them posted tonight (hopefully).

What is this league standard redraft, ppr auction dynasty/keeper. If you are short of one and desperate I’ll help out

2 Likes

Yeah it’s standard redraft. 12 team (Hopefully).

And we’re drafting at 4pm today!

1 Like

I’m interested if you’re still looking ?
Sent you a PM on NFL forum with my details

2 Likes

Sweet - will go find your info as I have found one other so you would make the full 12. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve signed up.
How do I pay ?

I’m bolloxed was enjoying my draft then something went wrong it was saying I was on the clock when I wasn’t so I closed room and ever since I cant get back in draft room - tried 3 browsers and restarted my PC all to no avail. :cry:

Think I’m on auto rest of this draft and fucked tonight for auction if cant get to work :frowning:

I think we all are Noel, at least we got the major portion of the draft in. But you’re right about the auction though, that would be a nightmare if the site is still misbehaving.

Hopefully it might be different if its auction rather than snake