Show Me The Money (NFL.com) £20 Money League - XVIII (2023)

Count me in.

1 Like

Hey Noel,

My brother (Dale Elstone)'s phone has broke. He asked me to tell you that he’s still keen to be in the league this year if there’s still space?

1 Like

That’s fine but will he be able to draft - it’s tonight at 20:30 UK time?

Also I said anyone that’s not paid after I got up today (so now onwards) it would be first to pay plays to make sure the league is filled and prize fund fully funded prior to drafting. So if Dale shoots over £20 to me ASAP he secures his spot for this year and if he can’t be online live will auto draft.

Okay I can confirm everyone has paid (thank you all) prior to the live draft and there were no dropouts this year.

@NeedleVor @Lil_joe @otleyroad @eiskrap @Mozza_19

With 5 on the ‘Waiting List’ that never seem to get the chance to join each year I really do think someone else could set up a copycat standard or similar redraft money league at this price level (£20) and fill it easily enough. :football: :football: :football: :football: :football:

I would be up to join another redraft league if needed

1 Like

Will revisit this at the end of the season - anyone else wanna share what the system made of their draft?

Could be a good season, though I expect to be disappointed somewhere down the line!

Screenshot 2023-09-01 08.34.39

1 Like

Be interesting to see how this fairs come the end of the season

1 Like

I really wasn’t expecting to go 15-0, but it would have been nice not to have it spoiled in week 1 :cry:

Fantay ay!

Big Blue were pooh!

Nu pa!

This 15-0 prediction is going really well…

1 Like

RECORD SET BACK IN WEEK 5.

It was very tardy of me not to notice that ST GEORGE’S CRESCENTS - SAM DEVEREUX broke his own previously existing high score record of 164 (from the 2019 season) with 170 set in Week 5 of this season.

Big congratulations Sam. Here is a recap of that game:

And he is the box scores of the game:

I think this record will stand for quite a while - it most likely has won Sam the Highest Weeks score prize for this season.

SMTM PRIZE PAYOUTS - 2023

1st ( £100 ) - David Garcia - Zero everything / David_Garcia_Fernand (136)
2nd ( £60 ) - Robert McGregor - Viking City / mconabike (97)
3rd ( £40 ) - Sam Devereux - St George’s Crescents / s.devereux (93)
Highest Week ( £40 ) - Sam Devereux - St George’s Crescents / s.devereux (170)

I will now contact the winners to arrange payment - for those of you that have not had your fill of fantasy NFL games I will have 3 stand alone play-off money games that I will be setting up over the next few days. I will advertise all three by posting details in separate threads in this (TFP) forum - so please take a look and tell all your friends, there might just be a game that takes your fancy. :football: :football: :football:

SMTM… 2023 - Regular Season Final Standings

SMTM… Play Off Tree 2023

SMTM… Super Bowl XVIII - 2023

SMTM… Super Bowl XVIII Recap (2023)

Highest Weeks Score (2023)

Highest Weeks Score RECAP (2023)

League Champion 2023

If you wish to see just the overall winners history for this league (and all other NFL.com games/leagues I’ve run) then just click this link:

NFL.com FANTASY FOOTBALL Games - Winners History