Show Me The Money (NFL.com) £20 Money League - XVIII (2023)

The live draft is set for: Thursday, Aug 31, 2023 at 8:30pm BST (British Summer Time).

Entry fee £20 with 4 prizes:

£100 - Winner
£60 - Runner Up
£40 - 3rd
(*) + £40 to whoever posts the highest Weeks score (including post season - must be involved in a real game - not on a bye)!

(*) This is a single prize paid at the end of the season and goes to whoever posts the highest one-off weekly score during the season (including play-offs - for those who make it). So even if you have a bad season and can’t make the championship play-offs proper you still have something to go for - set your line up weekly - post the top score of the season and you will get back double your entry fee.

Before applying to join this league please view the settings and make sure you are happy with them as I don’t plan to change them. I like continuity so I stick with the settings from the league’s inception in 2006. Which means this league is a 12-team league, is not a points per reception (non PPR) nor fractional scoring league. Rest of the leagues setting can be viewed here:

SMTM… League (89661) Settings

I have created the official waiting list at the bottom of this post to get in this league. So if you want in to the SMTM… league just post in this thread saying so and I will add you (though be warned the turnover in this league is slim as most GM’s return annually).

Current Members List

1. Noel Symonds: van Dutch / bluelionman
  2. Sam Devereux: St George’s Crescents / s.devereux
  3. David Garcia: Zero everything / David_Garcia_Fernand
  4. Andre Bonifay: Deshaun of the Dead / abonifay
  5. Jonathan Watts: The 12th Man / jwpacker
  6. Robert McGregor: Viking City / mconabike
  7. Rich Leese: Plainview Oilers / RichL
  8. Steve Smith: Santa’s Big Sack / stevefringe
  9. Josh Roberts: Scouse Dolphins / joshroberts1987
  10. James Mallin: Better Call Hall / thandouk
  11. Andy Smith: Seattle Seagulls / Rick_Spangle
  12. Dale Elstone: Fitzmagic you Knoooooow / Delstone

Current Members : Details Bolded once confirmed & paid entry fee for 2023

Last years players have until midnight tonight BST (30th August going into 31st August) from this post going live to confirm they are coming back - after which any unclaimed slots will be offered to those on the waiting list.

I sincerely apologise for my tardiness this year and short notice about the live draft but was unwell and it pushed all my fantasy football and American football games to the back burner for a good while and I have been chasing my tail ever since to get back on track.

DISCORD Channel link: Show Me The Money on DISCORD - chat room
Slowly players are starting to come round to using Discord in my NFL fantasy leagues as it helps everyone engage with instant messaging - each of my leagues has its own dedicated room to discuss things about that particular league but there is a general chat area for anyone who partakes in any BLM fantasy games I run here: BLM Fantasy Games general chat room on DISCORD

SMTM Official Waiting List

If you are sure you want in to this money league then ask to go on this official waiting list and when a current member leaves the first person on the list will be offered the chance to claim that spot before the draft for the next season and so on down the list:

Real Name / TFP Forum Name

1. Mike Parsons / NeedleVor
  2. Joe Townley / Lil_joe
  3. Daniel Carr / otleyroad
  4. Chris Parkes / eiskrap
  5. Iain Morris / Mozza_19

Current Known Vacancies = 0 (for 2023 season)
updated once auto right of return period has elapsed

SMTM… 2023 Divisions Draw

SMTM… Final Standings Table 2022

I will be back this year of course

1 Like

Count me in.

1 Like

Hey Noel,

My brother (Dale Elstone)'s phone has broke. He asked me to tell you that he’s still keen to be in the league this year if there’s still space?

1 Like

That’s fine but will he be able to draft - it’s tonight at 20:30 UK time?

Also I said anyone that’s not paid after I got up today (so now onwards) it would be first to pay plays to make sure the league is filled and prize fund fully funded prior to drafting. So if Dale shoots over £20 to me ASAP he secures his spot for this year and if he can’t be online live will auto draft.

Okay I can confirm everyone has paid (thank you all) prior to the live draft and there were no dropouts this year.

@NeedleVor @Lil_joe @otleyroad @eiskrap @Mozza_19

With 5 on the ‘Waiting List’ that never seem to get the chance to join each year I really do think someone else could set up a copycat standard or similar redraft money league at this price level (£20) and fill it easily enough. :football: :football: :football: :football: :football:

I would be up to join another redraft league if needed

1 Like

Will revisit this at the end of the season - anyone else wanna share what the system made of their draft?

Could be a good season, though I expect to be disappointed somewhere down the line!

Screenshot 2023-09-01 08.34.39

1 Like

Be interesting to see how this fairs come the end of the season

1 Like

I really wasn’t expecting to go 15-0, but it would have been nice not to have it spoiled in week 1 :cry:

Fantay ay!

Big Blue were pooh!

Nu pa!

This 15-0 prediction is going really well…

1 Like

RECORD SET BACK IN WEEK 5.

It was very tardy of me not to notice that ST GEORGE’S CRESCENTS - SAM DEVEREUX broke his own previously existing high score record of 164 (from the 2019 season) with 170 set in Week 5 of this season.

Big congratulations Sam. Here is a recap of that game:

And he is the box scores of the game:

I think this record will stand for quite a while - it most likely has won Sam the Highest Weeks score prize for this season.

SMTM PRIZE PAYOUTS - 2023

1st ( £100 ) - David Garcia - Zero everything / David_Garcia_Fernand (136)
2nd ( £60 ) - Robert McGregor - Viking City / mconabike (97)
3rd ( £40 ) - Sam Devereux - St George’s Crescents / s.devereux (93)
Highest Week ( £40 ) - Sam Devereux - St George’s Crescents / s.devereux (170)

I will now contact the winners to arrange payment - for those of you that have not had your fill of fantasy NFL games I will have 3 stand alone play-off money games that I will be setting up over the next few days. I will advertise all three by posting details in separate threads in this (TFP) forum - so please take a look and tell all your friends, there might just be a game that takes your fancy. :football: :football: :football:

SMTM… 2023 - Regular Season Final Standings

SMTM… Play Off Tree 2023