Show Me The Money (NFL.com) £20 Money League - XIV (2019)

LEAGUE NOW OVER SUBSCRIBED - Sorry to those of you that missed out - all I can say is reply earlier. Waiting list will be wiped as no one from it replied in a timely manner nor any longer wanted in so will re-start a fresh waiting list for SMTM… 2020.

Please reply here if you want on the waiting list for next year - it’s the best way to get invited early before league is thrown open to anyone on a first to pay first to play basis.

This was 2019’s waiting list - and no one replied in time to claim one of the 3 vacant spots so if anyone on it wants back on wait list for 2020 you need to ask again - post on this thread to let me know.

1. Mike Parsons / NeedleVor - invited 20/8/19
2. Joe Townley / Lil_joe - invited 21/8/19
3. James Mallin / thandouk - invited 22/8/19
4. Daniel Carr / - invited 22/8/19
5. Nik Partou / raidernik - invited 22/8/19

So just putting this here as a reminder - see how accurate NFL.com is come end of the season - feel free to share your own recaps:

OK, here’s mine. Seems to have gone quite well.

AJ Green? Still drafting crock and criminals then :joy:

See you Saturday

Al

Ha - yes, but just the one crock, and I think the rest of my squad are all on the right side of the law this time!
See you Saturday.

1 Like

SMTM PRIZES PAYOUTS - 2019

1st ( £100 ) - Noel Symonds - van DUTCH / bluelionman (107)
2nd ( £60 ) - Matthew Elstone - Forget About Le’ / melstone (74)
3rd ( £40 ) - Karl Dale - 1st and then / kdaley (88)
Highest Week ( £40 ) - Sam Devereux - St George’s Crescents / s.devereux (164)

edit That highest score also broke the previous record for the highest ever score in SMTM… in 14 seasons straight so well done Sam, Your name will be going in the records board.

1 Like