Premier league Last man standing

League starts on 21/8 so we have just a couple days to get as many entries as we can.

If you haven’t played before this is how it works:

1. Pick a team to win from the below list of fixtures (e.g. Arsenal to beat Coventry.

2. If Arsenal draw or lose, unfortunately it is game over.

3. If Arsenal win, you go through to the next round, where the same process is followed, but you can’t pick a team you have selected already.

4. This process continues until we have 1 player left who takes the prize pot. If there all the last players go out in the same round (nobody remains) then all players that went out in that round will share the pot.

5. You can enter a maximum of 2 picks under your name. These picks are completely independent from each other.

Each round will cover the slate of weekend/mid week fixtures. And I will share the fixtures for the next round and the deadline to send me your selection after a round finishes. E.g I share round 1 now (bottom of this), when it finishes I will send round 2. But you can do your own research on fixtures if you decide.

Deadline for this round selection and payment needs to be made before the 1st kick off (8pm BST 21st August). In future rounds if a selection is not made by deadline then you will be given the lowest team in the league that you have not selected at the time.

Selection can be given via whatsapp, or email, I would recommend whatsapp as there is a group in which I send reminders for people to send selections and share everyone’s selections for each round, when a round’s deadline passes. If you don’t have my number or I don’t have yours then you can email me it and I will add you to the whatsapp group.

Invite your friends/colleagues/partners if you think they will be interested, more people in, the bigger the prize pot. My entry fee for selections will be doing all the admin, I will have 1 or 2 selections depending on how many entries received.

I ran a world cup version and had 39 entries ending with 2 people splitting £195 each.

Please email me at daleelstone@yahoo.com if you are interested, I will then share my bank details.

£10 per entry, money to be sent before the league begins or your selection will be deleted.

Fixtures for 1st round

Arsenal v Coventry

Hull v Man United

Everton v Crystal Palace

Ipswich v Sunderland

Nottingham Forest v Leeds

Brentford v Tottenham

Brighton v Aston Villa

Man City v Bournemouth

Newcastle v Liverpool

Fulham v Chelsea

Good luck

1 Like

Dale Elstone (Delstone) has partaken on and off in many of my money games for many years and I have no trouble lending my assurances about him.

Have no fear about joining in with his games, you will get paid out if you cash.

Noel Symonds / bluelionman

Fan Pub Founding Member

1st game finished last week. 14 players split £430 between them.

New game starts 10th October. New entrants are welcome. Rules are the same as the 1st game except for the following:

When the game ends:

The game continues until only 1 entry remains, or until all remaining entries are eliminated in the same round.

If 1 entry remains after a round, that player wins the entire prize pot.

When 4 or less people remain, they can decide to split before a game week starts, but this is only an option if all participants are willing to split.

If all remaining entries lose in the same round, the game ends:

If 4 or fewer entries were remaining at the start of that round, the prize pot will be split equally between those remaining entries.

If 5 or more entries were remaining at the start of that round, the prize pot will roll over into a new game.

6. Rollover game:

If 5 or more entries all lose in the same round, the entire prize pot will roll over to a new LMS game. A new £10 entry fee will be required by everyone to enter the new game, and new players can join. Players do not need to have participated in the previous game to enter the new game.

To late seeing this - sorry - I did do that DKS one as prepaid for full season.