ODI World Cup 2015 - fantasy cricket competition‏

Greetings potential (or current) cricket fan,

Anyone who knows me well knows I love my sport - especially at international level. So with the ODI Cricket World Cup 2015 just a few short days away am casting my net further afield to see if I can find more people who may be interested in joining a small stakes money league I have set up for a fantasy game for this event I have found online.

I have created a private Super League within cricketwebs free online fantasy game and am making it £10 to enter a team into this league of mine (this is what makes up the prize fund in my private Super League).

All the money goes back out in the way of prizes at the end of the tournament to the eventual top 3 finishers in my private super league that will be paid out as follows:

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

The reason I have used percentages is because I do not know how many teams I will get in my league but the more the merrier - all are welcome - so please tell your friends and family about this - forward a link to this post to anyone you think may be interested in taking part, help me make this a great competition.

Please pay me your entry fee by PayPal using this e-mail address (blmfantasygames@hotmail.co.uk) and don’t forget to select your sending money to family/friends to avoid PayPal taking out fees (which I will have to chase you to make good on if they do cause you selected wrongly). If you see me in person you can pay in cash if you would prefer.

◦[ www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket ]

My leagues name is: BLM ODI Cricket World Cup 2015
The leagues user code is: 1423445825

To help you along there’s a few things for you to know:

◦To join this user created league you must first have a team created in the World Cup 2015 competition, as you won’t be creating a new team for this Private league.

◦Once you have entered your team into the above competition, go to the ‘User Comp. - Join’ page in the logged in area and enter the user code above. This will add you to BLM ODI Cricket World Cup 2015.

◦IMPORTANT - If you are a brand new user to Cricket Web’s Fantasy Cricket, to participate in the Private league above you need to make sure that you submit a team to the same global competition as stated above in the first bullet point. You can enter as many user leagues as you like, but to join this league you must be apart of the World Cup 2015 global competition.

◦To view your position within this league you can do at any time by logging onto your ‘Main Menu’ and clicking BLM ODI Cricket World Cup 2015 under the heading User Competitions You Have Joined.

Best of Luck

Noel Symonds (aka bluelionman)