(NFL Week 2 start) NFL NON DRAFT FANTASY FOOTBALL - £10 Money League

Due to the lateness of setting up my original league on this game I have created a second league thats starts from NFL Week 2. So for anyone that missed out (pretty much everyone as there are only 2 of us in my Week 1 starting league) I have created this extra league.

This money league will pay out prizes for the top 3 players at the end of the game. However, as I can’t be sure how many entrants I will get I have made the prize pay outs percentages - so the more entrants I end up getting the bigger the monetary prizes will be. My private mini league fee remains £10 per entrant and the prize pay outs will be as follows at the conclusion of the game:

PRIZES

1st - 60%

2nd - 30%

3rd - 10%

So if you wish to take part in this money league you only have up until 20:15 (US ET) Thursday, September 17th / 01:15 (UK time) Friday, September 18th to join as the games deadline is 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the first game of the week. Entry payment must be made before the start of NFL Week 3’s games. Any non-payers after the start of NFL Week 3 will be deleted and then actual £GBP value of prizes confirmed and posted on this games TFP forum thread.

This is the invite link to my private money league:

click to join BLM NFL 2 money league

The manual details for this league are as follows:

The league name is: BLM NFL 2
The league code is: 918FDC

So that’s it, please spread the word and get your mates involved.

Best regards,

bluelionman (Noel Symonds)

PS If you don’t know the score regards how to make payment just contact me to ask either via e-mailing me or PM’ing (private messaging) me from the TFP forum.

I really don’t like the issues this site has had - firstly it would not allow me to do trades I wished this week despite having the budget for them and in trying to work out what was wrong and get them through I made a mistake in one of my many attempts to get them through and now they wont fix it despite me screen grabbing everything to prove errors. They also wont allow cancellation of proposed trades despite now I’m paying a -12 points deduction to bring in a player due to above error which is now not even playing this week - who the fuck would in there right mind pay -6 pts to bring in a player not playing this week. NDFF NFL site obviously rushed to market with no testing. First you couldn’t see others teams, you still cant see others benches even after deadline, bench players show zero points and players prices don’t rise and fall as there supposed to. Also I didn’t know I was allowed to make a new team for the late starting league (this one) so carrying in my week 1 team was a huge handicap - same for Shako. Whole games a farce! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Be one of my best ever fantasy NFL game performances if I can come back to win this league from here!

NFL NON DRAFT FANTASY FOOTBALL (BLM 2) PAYOUTS - 2020

1st (60%) £30 - Andy Smith - lastminuters / Rick_Spangle (3924.09)
2nd (30%) £15 - Douglas Hay - McBear Buckets UK / McBear (3256.26)
3rd (10%) £5 - Noel Symonds - Nyvallans (GF) / bluelionman (3156.78)