NFL - SUPER BOWL CHALLENGE 2024 (£10 Money League)

Link to game site (without committing to my league) : SUPER BOWL CHALLENGE

The NFL post season is almost here and this is a game I came across in 2018 and have done annually ever since (and will continue to do so until such time as it disappears). It is just a prediction bracket game. You fill it in before the playoffs start and that’s it (though you can come back between rounds and change your picks if you want - but this negates your times (x) bonus.

Here’s a quick video that explains how to play the game:

The game is free to play but allows you to make up private leagues so you can compete just amongst your friends. So, I have taken this opportunity to make up my own private money league for those who like to play games for money. If you would like to join my money league it is £10 to enter and is Winner Takes All - however should more than one player finish joint top - points wise, then the prize pot will be equally divided by all those who tie for the greatest number of points scored after the Super Bowl. I spell this out specifically here as I discovered last year the game site uses a non-skill tie-breaker to split positions arbitrarily using nothing more than who entered first which I do not think is fair. So, in my private money league it is a tie if you finish on the same number of points.

If you don’t know how to pay me just contact me via PM (private message) from here (TFP Forum) and include your e-mail addy so I can send payment deets directly to you.

Anyone who has not paid their entry fee by the end of Saturday night’s Wild Card games on January 13, 2024 will be deleted from this money league and not eligible to win the prize pot (and added to my welchers list here: BLM Fantasy Money Games WELCHERS).

Be careful the following link will add you into my private money league…

Join: WINNER TAKES ALL - £10 Money League

In case the link to put you into my league doesn’t work then my leagues manual details are as follows:

Good Luck.

bluelionman / Noel Symonds

Fan Pub Founding Member

My Money League History for this game

NFL SUPER BOWL CHALLENGE

2018 (S/B 52) - NOEL SYMONDS - bluelionman - 46 - £60
2019 (S/B 53) - ANDY SMITH - Rick_Spangle - 18 - £30
2020 (S/B 54) - MICHAEL MARK - YellowMoney - 34 - £100
2021 (S/B 55) - CHRIS CARR - 32 - £120
*2022 (S/B 56) - {*Tied} JON CARTWRIGHT - JonCartwright - 28 - £45
… - {*Tied} JORDAN ALLAWAY - JordanA24 - 28 - £45
2023 (S/B 57) - BARRY JENKINSON - brfcfan - 52 - £130

To let people know state of play I will bold and put an American Football :football: next to you when I have received payment for your entry:

WINNER TAKES ALL (12)

bluelionman - Noel Symonds : bluelionman :football:

delstone - Dale Elstone : Delstone :football:

DeanWestYorks - Dean Poole : Dean :football:

markp - Mark Pearson : :football:

ukarrowhead - Jon Cartwright : JonCartwright :football:

duenni - Andy Duenner : duenni :football:

Not Fecking Likely - Gareth Hensby : c1188210 :football:

brfcfan - Barry Jenkinson : brfcfan :football:

MikeYellow - Michael Mark : YellowMoney :football:

Flac05 - Dan Nichols : Flac05 :football:

Killermancarro - Chris Carr : :football:

Hi noel ill sort out payment tomorrow if thats ok

1 Like

No worries.

Forgot ya TFP login - think you can reset it.

One still to pay - I know I said I would delete and add to Welchers list anyone that had not paid by end of Saturday nights Wild Card games but I was a bit harsh there as I have run late myself in some games when coming to finish them off and pay out - dot the i’s and cross the t’s etc., so as all who entered are known TFP’ers or previous BLM FG players will wait to all Wild Card round games have finished before throwing a :yellow_square: flag.

Great news - I can now confirm all have paid - good eggs are TFP’ers!

So this years Prize is: £120 - Winner Takes All*

(*unless more than one person ties for most points in this league after Super Bowl in which case prize will be shared between those tying for most points scored).

May the best predictor win. :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football: :football:

Final Table

Prize Payout

=1st (WTA) bluelionman / Noel Symonds (bluelionman) = £40
=1st (WTA) ukarrowhead / Jon Cartwright (JonCartwright) = £40
=1st (WTA) markp / Mark Pearson = £40

See previous winners history here: NFL UK / SKY SPORTS - NFL FANTASY FOOTBALL Games

When there scroll down to find NFL SUPER BOWL CHALLENGE