NFL - SUPER BOWL CHALLENGE 2023 (£10 Money League)

Well it looks like the same people that f*cked my entry over in the Weekly Pick’em game you won - Week 17 I think it was losing all my selections and knocking me from challenging you for 1st to out the money postions! So from a guaranteed 2nd at £27 with chance at 1st as think I was 1 game back at time to -£10 (the entry fee) as letting the other guy get paid out for third - who welched originally but I took their entry fee out of his ITV7 (horse racing) game winnings and he kicked off saying I could not do and would have to pay him out if he cashed in this game or else so as I value my fantasy games reputation decided it was best to just let it be but had I not taken his entry fee and booted him would of got £8 for 3rd myself instead of 0 for 4th. :disappointed:

Final Table

Prize Payout

1st (WTA) brfcfan / Barry Jenkinson (brfcfan) = £130

Lucky you guessed right on S/B winner and managed to hold on to top spot so you did win this game despite the frustrations experienced last two weeks and with it being a WTA (Winner Takes All) league means a tidy £130 coming your way Barry. :v:t2: :football:

Hi mate, only got 1 prediction wrong in the bracket which was the non event between Eagles and SF.

To be honest I wouldn’t have changed my prediction even if I could have logged on, I was worried that my account had been deleted and my prediction wouldn’t register.

Thanks for arranging the games again buddy and what a superbowl to round off a great season

2 Likes